Chapter 3- Dinner (Ms.Motana's POV)

I rolled over in bed. What a hangover!
Yesterday was a blast. The pool party was lit, and also Arissa. Her body fitted that bathing suit perfectly. I kept looking at her, hiding at times to not let her notice the staring. I liked this Arissa girl but I wasn't going to tell her just yet. I wanted to get to know her first the way she said her name kept repeating in my head, Arissa Sandrez. Something about this Arissa. I sat up and did my 7 minute morning exercise. Then went to shower and just had on my robe. Today was Sunday and I don't normally have plans. My neighbour Joseline was singing so I knew she was watering her lawn so I quickly went on my patio to tell her good morning.

"Good morning Joseline" I waved.

"Good morning Mariah". She called back.

I sat on my chair and sipped my coffee, twas a beautiful morning and I got my paint board stand out and my brush set ready to paint. Art is a lover of mine. Art is my escape to this world. I painted the sun, lush trees, clear blue sky, a green grass and a lady nude with only a sheet covering her genitals and a flower in her hair I named it Flower Child. The view was beautiful from my patio. Just then my phone vibrated on the table the caller ID read "Dad" .

"Hi daddy" I said

"Hello Mariah. I won't be able to make it to dinner tonight". He said sadly.

I frowned "But why daddy?"

"Business" he replied.

I sighed into the phone and hung up. My father was always a busy man but now he was busy more than ever since mom and he divorced. My sister Karmen lives in his mansion up north but we don't have great communication. I still talk to my mom but now she's just distant. My brothers Aaron and Ajai died in a car accident last year leaving us empty and heartbroken. I know my dad is  seeing other women even some my age and it tears me up because he is 63 and I am 23. My parents doesn't know that I am attracted to the same sex neither my sister. If they ever found out I'd be dead. My father is widely known he is a wealthy business man and owns a modeling agency in which my sister is the head of. I got off my patio and decided to go to the art gallery that's what I did when I had spare time and to clear my head. So I quickly changed into something comfortable and got in my Mercedes Benz and drove to the gallery. I was there in no time. I went to where the new pieces where and admired them one such piece caught my eyes and I wanted to buy it. It reminded me of Arissa. I went to the cashier and paid for it. Quite an expensive piece. I left there and went to Pizza Hut to grab some pizza and go home. I pulled up to the drive thru and ordered I got through in no time. Well home it is now. I lived alone with my art and conscience. As I unlocked my door I sighed. I kicked my shoes off, rest the paiting on the glass table in my living room and jumped in the couch with my pizza, switched the tv on and was watching a show The Art Of War, it was engaging and interesting. My eyelids fell heavy and the tv started watching me. Off to sleep I go.

I woke up around 7pm or so. Got a quick shower. Got dressed in my mint green knee length dress with my creme Ashley Stewart heels and did my hair flawless letting it flow. I'm going to dine at my father's restaurant downtown. I sprayed myself in Rihanna's Nude perfume and got in my car. I pulled up at the restaurant and found a parking space. The light above the restaurant  blinked "MONTANA'S" I stepped inside nodding at the hostess who said
"Goodnight Ms. Montana".
I entered the restaurant and sat at my usual table. Table 8. A waitor came and took my order.

"Just having the honey roasted steak, with mash potatoes, a corn on the hub and a glass of Chardonnay, Thanks".

He smiled and was on his way. I sat there looking at the couples who were admiringly beautiful. And the music was slow and calming. I received a text message from my dad saying he was sorry once more. I just sighed and looked up, as I looked up a beauty caught my eye she was wearing a black strapless dress with red shoes, her dark hair flowing and her make-up glowing I read her lips as she spoke to the hostess "Table for 1" she was lead inside and sat at Table 6. She comfortably settled in and laid her purse on the table. She was beautiful. She looked up and I quickly held my head down for about 2 minutes then lifted it slowly meeting her eyes. Perfect brown eyes they were, she smiled and got up from her seat elegantly walking to my table as she neared my heartbeat paced like it was gonna come out my chest.

"Hi Ms. Montana" she smiled.

"Hello Arissa, nice seeing you" I managed to say.
The waitor returned with my food as she sat down.

"May I have a well done Shrimp Alfrado Fettucine Pasta please " she said to the waitor.

He nodded and was on his way.

"So what brings you here " I asked.

"Well my mom and I normally have dinner on Sundays here, but she on  vacay so I came alone".

"Oh okay that's nice" I replied.

"So what brings you here?" She asked.

"Well my dad and I was suppose to have dinner here but since he busy. I came alone. This is his restaurant" I said.

She slapped her forehead "Oh hence the name Montana" she laughed.

"Yes " I replied with a smile.

The waitor returned with her food and she said thank you and smiled. She started eating and the way she ate was so cute, cautiously to not let any food spill on her nor mess up her mouth. She was just too beautiful. I wanted to take her home and just be next to her but I had to act proffesional.

"So you like art class?" I asked.

"Yes I do. Art is my escape from this world". She replied.

I smiled at that. Something in common.
That's wonderful. The class seems amazing. I think I'm going to enjoy being their teacher. She looked up and smiled. She continued to chew her food until the alfrado sauce had mess her mouth up a little and I stretched over , took the napkin and gently wiped it off. She blushed

"Thanks" she replied shyly.

"Your welcome" I said.

I had seen she was quite a bit uncomfortable so I backed down. She was just so fragile. I wanted this girl but I wasn't going to give her any ideas. I been with many women but not a girl. I believe she is going to change my whole life. Because she already has me in my feelings. We had finished eating and the waitor brought our bills. I opened both of  them and set the money in them while she was in her purse digging around.

"It's fine I'll pay" I said.

"Thanks. But I'm going to pay" she replied.

"Arissa I have already paid for both of  them "

By this the waitor came and took the bill books and I nodded.
She sighed.

"Thank you Ms. Montana" she said.

I smiled "No prob".
The waitor returned with the change and I told him he could keep it. He graciously said thank you and left us.
I got up and was ready to leave,

"It was a good night, bye Arissa". I said.

She got up by this and took up her purse "Was indeed. Goodbye Ms. Montana".

I continued walking and she behind, our cars were parked next to each others and she got to hers while I got to mine pressing the unlock button as she climbed in her car she said

"Thanks again Ms. Montana".

I turned to face her "No problem, and you can call me Mariah".

Her face lit up like she had heard good news and she nodded and closed her car door and drove off.
I smiled and got in mine and drove off I breathed Oh Arissa.

Tadaaaah! The end of the third chapter. Its short I know. But tomorrow is Monday and Arissa can't wait to tell Alaina the news!. Will Alaina be okay with it or will she and Arissa have a huge argument costing their friendship. Find out in chapter 4. Please like, comment and vote. Thanks.