London

"Yes mom I'm fine" I say into the phone which I'm holding with my shoulder. I finally open the door to my new apartment.

"Yes furniture gets here tomorrow..... yes I have pounds...... yes I bought new chargers" I roll in my suitcase and throw my backpack on the floor.

"Yes mom I will call you once I'm finally all settled in" I say and hangup.

"Ughhh" I yell into the empty room. It's almost 12 pm here. I brought a sleeping bag with me thank god. I stretch it out in the middle of the carpet get in it and go to bed it's freezing in this house and I don't have many jackets so first thing on my shopping list is winter like clothes.

The next morning

Cheap thrills by Sia plays from my phone. I jolt awake and answer "He...Hello?" who calls this early in the morning?

"Ello' miss we are arriving to your house in bout' 5 minutes so you can open up your door for us please"

"Yeah I'm ready ok see you soon" I sprint downstairs to the bathroom to fix my hair, I check my breath meh, I run upstairs and find a mint I put it in my mouth and pick up my sleeping bag.

I throw it into an empty cupboard in the kitchen and sit on the floor until there's a knock on my door.

"Good morning miss" the man at the door says I smile and say "Good morning please come in the bedroom is downstairs to the right that's where the bedroom furniture goes, the rest up here and I'll set it up later" I step aside and let men carry the mattress inside.

They haul stuff into the house for about an hour or more and when they are done I give the man a tip.

"Miss you just gave me 5o pounds" he says handing it back.

"Oops I'm still trying to get used to the pound thing just here share it with the rest of them" I say handing the bill back and pointing it at the other workers.

"Thank you miss have a good day" he says tipping his hat. I wave goodbye and close the door.

"Ok let's do this" I grab my suitcase and drag it downstairs where my new room is. I throw the case on the bed and look for a towel, clothes and my toiletries.

I turn on my music and get in the shower which takes me about 15 minutes to figure out how to work.

I have to go buy a million things for the house and I honestly have no idea where to start. It's cloudy, it looks like it's going to rain, I have to buy an umbrella.

I call a taxi so it can take me to the "shops" or streets where there are stores which is probably cheaper than a mall.

When I get there it's not so busy maybe because it's Wednesday. I walk up a street until I find a small cafe I buy a small expresso with some extra shots so I stay awake all day. My sleeping schedule needs to start forming to Uk time.

I see a cute vintage store, when I walk in the first thing I see is a map of the world. I quickly walk to it and inspect it, it has the old names of all the different countries in the world. I can't see where they keep them so I ask a lady at the register.

"Excuse me? Where do you keep those maps that are up there?" she kindly shows me where they are kept. I thank her and put the map in my shopping basket.

Next I see a sign that says "Home" and it has an anchor with a rope tied up. That would go lovely above the sink in my bathroom.

I find a couple of more things or more like a bunch of other things I have to put them in 5 different baskets behind the register because I can't carry all of it.