Hangover Lunch

What's that ringing make it stop!!!! I use my pillow to cover my ears. It rings one last time and stops, I start to settle into the bed when it starts again.

Fucking phone piece of shit! Stay quiet! I come up and look for it in the sheets, nothing, I spin over to the right to check the floor on the other side of the bed unfortunately I roll too much and fall off hitting my head on a camera tripod.

I see the phone reach for it and answer slowly. "Hello?" I say trying to act as normal as possible.

"Elena, it's Joe Sugg, remember me?"

I think I remember him quite well from all the hours I spent watching his YouTube videos I didn't sleep for a whole night, I even used my tv and ate popcorn!! But I can't tell him that.

"Oh um Zoe Sugg... Joe, oh right you're her brother we shared a drink at Tanya's party" I rub my head and stand up walking up to the kitchen I'm thirsty as hell. I feel like water isn't a thing inside my body anymore, I feel dry.

"Yeah that's me, I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me in a couple of hours I'm here at the office and the park is across the street, we can go to the place by the lake I told you about"

Oh shit, lunch with the cutest boy in London?! Hell yeah!! I pour a glass of water and down it.

"Oh um yeah I was just looking through some photos I'm sending in but yeah sure I'll meet you in 2 hours then, let's meet by the boats" my throat feels better now, but still sore.

"Ok I'll see you then cheers, bye" his voice is so deep over the phone, I wonder what he sounds like when he's.... never mind. I have to look presentable in 2 hours shit.

I don't have a headache thank you Jesus, I'm not super hungover considering I drank more alcohol than my body can take. I wonder why I'm not so hungover?

I walk downstairs to shower when I look into a mirror by the stairs. What am I wearing? This isn't one of my sleeping shirts. I smell it, it smells like guys cologne and mint.

UGH I was probably super drunk and a guy brought me home, shit what about my "friends", how could they let me go home with a stranger?? I quickly take off the shirt and get into the bathroom.

I scrub my body 3 times to get the thought of a strangers touch still on me. I hope the shower will help my aching legs, I think I danced too much last night even my hips hurt.

After I shower I get into some dark blue jeans, a white crop top a jean jacket and my white converse. I have to put on lord knows how many products to make my face not look like shit.

I brush my teeth twice to get the smell of alcohol off my mouth. I put on perfume, deodorant, and red lipstick last. I grab my black purse, lock everything and head to the park.

I cross over to the lake where they rent the small boats, I lean over the railing to look at the green and brown water. The sun is out today it's a great day for Londoners.

There's no one around me so I start to sing Adele's rolling in the deep. I feel someone tap my shoulder I stop singing and turn around.

"Delivery for a pretty girl with a beautiful voice" someone with an American accent says holding a big bouquet of blue roses that covers their face. I've always wanted blue roses.

"Oh, thanks who sent these?" The roses go down and there stands a wild Joe. He smiles and says "For you" handing me the flowers.

"Ah Joe you didn't have to, how did you know blue is my favorite color?!" I hug and kiss his cheek.

"I guessed" he says putting his hands in his pocket, blushing.

"How did you even find blue roses?"