Chapter 11

Judith's Pov
  "Wait, do you like my baby brother?" I asked.  "I-I don't know, m-maybe," Denaly said blushing.  " OMF I can't believe this," I said excitedly and the quickly added, " this is so cute you guys need a ship name." I looked over at her to see her blushing a deep shade of red. I chuckled at the sight in front of me. She just looked so innocent but yet full of shyness.

   I wonder if Yoandri liked her too? It was getting a bit awkward so I decided to ask her if she wanted to continue shopping. "Hey do you want to continue shopping maybe?" I asked her.  "Sure I'll love to," Denaly replied with a smile. Soon enough we were back at the stores shopping like there was no end.

   Me being who I am, Judith Cabrera decided to get all the Pimentel's a welcome gift. I started off with Patricia, I decided to go for a jewelry set. Then came Denaly I decided on four new outfits and some Jordan's. And last but not least Joel, I just went for a soccer ball, Cologne and a leather jacket.

  Yeah maybe I wasn't the best at choosing presents, but I tried my best and honestly I hope they like them. I quickly paid for everything before Denaly came out of the fitting room. Soon enough we were heading back home. After minutes of driving we finally arrived at the Pimentel's house.

   I thought it would be nice if I walked her to the door, so I got down and helped her carry her bags. Denaly was about to fetch her keys, but before she could do that someone from the other side of the door beat her to it. And right in front of us stood a very sweaty Joel and a very sweaty Yoandri.

  Wowzers, I never thought I'd say this but Joel looks lowkey hot as fuck. Shake it off Judith. After a few seconds of awkward silence, I finally decided to speak up. "Eww Yoandri, you really need to take a shower," I said quickly.  "You're right, maybe we should get going," He replied and then quickly added, " We wouldn't want to be late to our own dinner." I couldn't help but chuckle a bit at his comment.

   I was interrupted by someone speaking, " Well I want to thank you for making today an amazing day, and the other thing we talked about, well I rather keep it a secret between us," Denaly said blushing a little.  "Don't mention it girl, it was my pleasure. I really look forward to another day like this. And the other conversation we had don't worry about it girl, it's safe with me." I said winking at her.

  Joel and Yoandri just exchanged confused looks at each other. Before me and Yoandri left home he thanked Joel for agreeing to hang out with him today. And soon enough me and Yoyo were back at home. There was no sign of my mom, she was probably getting ready. We headed upstairs to go get ready, but of course I had to take a shower.

   About 4o minutes later I got out of the shower and started looking for an outfit.
After what seemed like hours I went for a maroon dress with some matching heels. After putting my dress and heels on I decided to curl my hair. When I was done with that I started to do my makeup, after a couple of minutes of doing my makeup I was finally done. And last but not least I did my nails. I walked in front of the mirror to admire my work. I didn't look so bad if I do say so myself. I actually liked how I turned out.
   (Judith's outfit)

 Yoandri's Pov  As soon as me and Judith got home we decided to go get ready

Yoandri's Pov
  As soon as me and Judith got home we decided to go get ready. I mean as much as I hate to agree with my mom, she was right. Me and my sister did take forever to get ready. But we all know I'm faster than both of them at getting ready. So I decided to go in the shower. I felt so clean when I got out. I mean obviously I just took a shower,lol. I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out of the bathroom and into my room.

   I quickly glanced at the clock in my nightstand it was barely 5:00. I had plenty of time before the dinner started so instead of choosing an outfit I decided to play some video games. But before I knew it I started thinking about Denaly. Oh god why couldn't I stop thinking about her? There is just something about her that I can't stop thinking about.

   I wonder what my sister and her were talking about earlier today? What was this secret they were trying to hide? Maybe she told her who she likes? Another guy? And then without thinking it twice I run into my sisters room. I do not even bother knocking on the door I just simply opened it.

   "JUDITH?! WERE ARE YOU?!" I quickly exclaim out of nowhere. Suddenly Judith walks out the bathroom. Thankfully she's dressed, wait but— "EWW YOANDRI PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!!! MY POIR VIRGIN EYES!!! EW I NEED TO BLEACH THEM," she said as she turned around and covered her eyes.

   Oh fuck I barely realized I only had a towel on. "S-Sorry, I-I forgot but I have a question," I said as I felt my face heat up. "Just ask so you can leave, I swear I'm going to have nightmares from now on," she replied still covering her face. She was going to make fun of it later though just wait.

    "Well I just wanted to know what Debaly told you," I said quietly. To my surprise she turned around and just glared at me. "REALLY YOLANDRA ?! Ugh I can't believe you!! Out you go nasty go get dressed and don't be so nosy," she said as she pushed me out of her room. Rude.

   I quickly go back to my room and shut the door behind me. Well so much for my amazing plan. I should really start getting ready. I walked over to my closet and started looking for an outfit. I decided on a maroon shirt with some black skinny jeans.
  (Yoandri's Outfit)

  I was actually looking forward to this dinner

  I was actually looking forward to this dinner. I want to see her so bad right now. Wait did I just say that? I kept thinking about the secret my sister and Denaly were talking about. If my sister wasn't going to tell me maybe I'll just ask Denaly myself.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
So I finally updated guys!! Hope you guys like it. Have a great day💖💖