Chapter 13

Judith's Pov
I was currently walking down the stairs to see if I could find my mom. I walked in to the kitchen to find both my mom and Yoandri. I couldn't believe my eyes this kid was matching with me!! I just had to say something! "Yoandri out of all the colors in this world you had to wear maroon!?" I asked a bit harshly. "What's wrong with it? I think it makes me look good," Yoandri said as he pointed at himself.

"Ma, Yoandri me copió!! Me voy ir a cambiar," I said as I started walking away. But before I could my mom spoke. "No señorita! Ya van hacer las 8:00, aparte que tiene de malo que usen el mismo color?" Honestly there was nothing wrong with us matching its just that I choose the outfit way before he did so therefore he copied me.

Ugh.I guess it was alright if we matched. I just rolled my eyes at Yoandri and walked away. I was currently sitting on the couch when I got a flashback from earlier today. It was when I took Denaly home, when Joel opened the door. The image of a sweaty Joel appeared on my mind. He looked so hot. Wait what was I saying!? My thoughts were interrupted when Yoandri came running in the living room.

He almost nearly gave me a heart attack!!What was wrong with this kid!? I quickly shook it off and spoke up. "Yoandri why are you running like crazy!?" I asked him. "First of all I'm not running, well maybe just a little. But second of all I'm not crazy either, I just came to tell you that mom needs you," he replied. "What does the old lady need now?" I said while opening my phone.

"Ooo I'm going to tell her you called her old lady," he said as he started running back to the kitchen. I was so dead! I was too lazy to run in heels, but my life depended on it so I ran after him. Soon enough I caught up to him. "Yolandra, please don't tell her!" I pleaded. "I'll consider it, but I'm not making any promises," He said while giving me an evil smirk. Knowing Yoandri there was a fifty chance he wouldn't say anything. But there was also a fifty percent chance he would tell her.

I quickly followed Yoandri into the kitchen. I was about to ask what she needed when Yoandri opened his mouth to speak. Okay I was definitely dead!! "Ma, Judith te llamo old lady," Yoandri said pointing at me. I was about to call him a chismoso but before I could my mom spoke. "Con que old lady verdad?" My mom said as she looked at me.

You don't know how bad I wanted to laugh right now. Don't get me wrong I think my mom knows how to speak English really well, but when she speaks it you could hear her Mexican accent. And when she said "old lady" I wanted to laugh so bad, but I kept it in. I just responded her with a "I never said that." I looked over at Yoandri to find him giving me an innocent look.

After a few minutes of that my mom told me to help her set up the table. I did as I was told and at the end the only thing left was to wait for the guest to arrive. Honestly this is the only dinner I have actually looked forward to attending. But soon enough my thoughts were interrupted by a knock coming from our front door.

Denaly's Pov
As I walked out of my room and into the hallway I couldn't help but to think about Yoandri. What was it about that kid I just couldn't stop myself from thinking about him? He was just so beautiful. Oh god what am I saying!? I shook it off before I got to lost in my thoughts and actually fell down the stairs. I quickly walked downstairs before Joel or my mom screamed at me to hurry up.

To my surprise the only one in the living room was Joel. And I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. He was pretty much matching with me!!! How could he ?! "REALLY JOEL YOU HAD TO WEAR BLACK TOO?!" I said a bit too loudly for Joel pretty much jumped from where he was sitting. "Oh my fuck Denaly you scared me!! And yes I had to wear black!! And it looks great on me for your information," he said smirking.

"You little"— but before I could finish my sentence my mom came downstairs looking gorgeous like always. "¿Por qué gritan tanto?" She asked as soon as she was in the living room with us. "Nada es que lo que pasa es que tienes un hijo muy copion pero olvida eso te ves muy hermosa," I said as I secretly took a picture of her. "Hay gracias Denaly me haces sonrojar," she said blushing.

"Tengo que admitir que Denaly tiene la razón te vez muy hermosa," said Joel from somewhere behind me. "Ya niños pero ya están listos no le falta nada?" She asked in a serious tone. "Yo ya estoy listo pero no se sabe con Denaly siempre se le olvida algo," said Joel after a few minutes. "Rude much but you are right I am missing something, but I can't remember oh wait my purse," I said as I ran back upstairs to get it.

Well not run technically, it's hard running on heels but you get my point. So as quickly as I ran upstairs I was back downstairs and soon we were making our way to the Cabrera's household. I honestly hope I look decent. I don't know why but I needed to look good for this dinner. Not only because it's formal but because I really wanted to look good for Yoandri.

I still did not know why he made me feel like this. I was honestly really nervous. But I better get myself together. I quickly look over at Joel and he also seems a bit nervous. Ummm I wonder why? But my thoughts were once again interrupted by my mom knocking on the Cabrera's front door. Well here goes everything...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey! I'm back guys. 👀I'm really sorry for not updating earlier.🙄 But here you guys go, I really hope you guys like this chapter. Have an amazing day🌟💛 love you😋💛 Ooo one last thing go checkout ificouldjoerick it's getting more than lit 💛💛