Sneak Peak

Okay... It's been like two months since my last update and I am so sorry about that. I haven't even seen the last 2 episodes of Sakamoto Desu Ga! I am so sorry! Anyway! Since it's been two months I decided to post the last part of the Beloved Trilogy once it's finished.

Here's a little sneak peak!

xX0Xx

What if one of us loves and the other were to say it's over?

Would the feelings suddenly leave? How exactly would it feel?

What if the both of us loves but and one were to say it's over?

Would we still love each other? Would you still love me and would I still love you?

Ridiculous questions am I right?

If I were to answer these questions then I would say that either way it would hurt. The person might leave but the love won't.

In fact, it would eat you, keep consuming you until all you feel is pain.

Why?

Because no matter how long, no matter how hard you try to forget that love you wouldn't.

It's just impossible.

"Would it be safe to say that my feelings?"

I'm afraid... afraid to get shattered into more pieces than before. Hearing your voice make me crumble to the floor, seeing your eyes make my heart want to leap out.

I'm afraid and yet I still feel the same.

These feelings never changed, from the very beginning it was like this up until now it still is. In fact it kept eating me inside.

"Would it be safe to say that I love you?"

I closed my eyes and questioned quietly to my self hoping that someone would answer.

"Only if it's safe to say that I love you too."

My heart stops. My breathing hitched.

I opened my eyes to see the beautiful sunset, different colors dancing in harmony.

A dream.

But I don't mind.

xX0Xx

Okay... I don't know what I did here... I guess I tried to be as vague as possible but I don't know... I want to have time to finally finish this and also go through some requests but ugh... My time schedule right now... Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this little snip bit of the last part. I have it outlined but not started... Hopefully you liked this part and I hope to see you in the next update! Thank you for staying!