The Theory of Loving Each Other

Thank you for your continuous support on this series, there might have been ups and downs but thankfully you stayed through so from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

xX0Xx

Quick but panicked steps echoed from the streets as a young man with a tall and lean figure ran. Most people knew him and who he was, the fabulous and dashing cool, cooler and coolest. Though right now, at this very moment he looked as if he were in a state of loss.

Which he partly was.

He was at a state of panic, happiness, gladness but also loss.

He was at a loss for everything right now. He had no plan, no strategy, nothing. He was at such a loss that his demeanor had vanished and all that was left now is a man who wants to mend his most precious relationship.

He ran without thinking and he decided that that was a good thing, he had realized his mistakes before and now that he had a chance he knew now to not speak from the head but speak from the heart.

Thinking can get you nowhere, actions speak louder than words.

And as the sun sets he finds himself nearing the building where he will strive to make things better.

The building where she is in.

He ran frantically, damned be these thoughts! He would do what it takes to make things better with her! Even if he looked desperate he won't care!

Because desperate is what he was.

He ran close to the building but he stopped as his eyes landed on one figure.

A lone figure.

The figure of her.

-------

L/n was walking to the outdoor courtyard of the hospital, she had wanted to get some fresh air and since was able to walk a bit, though needing some support, she asked the nurses to give her some time out.

She had called Kubota a while back about talking to Sakamoto but she knew he wouldn't just spring away and run to her side, oh heavens no! So she took the remaining time she had for herself to think about what she wanted to talk about with Sakamoto, more importantly what to say.

She reached the fountain in the middle of the courtyard and decided it would be a nice place to rest. She sat down and looked at the beautiful sunset.

The sunset just like in her dream.

She shook her head and took a deep breath in, in a few moments she would be talking to Sakamoto so she tried to get her thinking straight.

Calm down. She thought. He's not gonna be here until after an hour or so, plenty of time to-

"L/n-san." He decided he would go for a very formal approach.

Meanwhile the girl in question nearly had a heart attack, upon closer inspection he seemed like he was out of breath. Sakamoto might be a studious person but he's also sporty.

Could he have ran all the way from their school to here?!

"S-Sakamoto-san... Why do you look so tired?"

"I ran here."

"You... did...?" She paused, stunned. "Why?"

"Kubota-kun told me you had wanted to talk to me so I ran here."

Still as blunt as ever I see. Still, I should not have called Kubota-kun as early as I did!

"Uhm... You must be tired, please do sit down." TOO FORMAL!