jessie, james, sam, and jamey

i saw the sun once, it was beautiful  that was before i was put back under. that's what i remember now as i stare at the large ball of flames in the sky. "were out" James sighed. i looked at him for the first time in real light he was handsomer than i remember from the small packed room in the school it was a simple nickname for the science lab we were shoved in we had managed to escape with two others sam and jamey. i forgot to menchan my own name i am jessica but i go as jessie. we are all diffrent.... from a normal human we are geneticaky altered. sam can morph into a cat of any kind, jammie can jump super high and is umbelievably fast, james is cunning and can almost read mines, what can i do? well im a skilled marksmen and in hand on hand combat also im very ... intelegent i think as fast as janmie can run in complex situations. you will understand more as i continue this story if you dont i understand you dont want to belueve this is a true story. but those of you who keep reading keep a lookout you dont know who might want this info or kill you because you have it. James is about about a few inches taller tgan me."what?" he asked turning twords me. "what?" i shook my head "just thinking" i replied. "you were staring at me" he stated. "

sorry i get.......... stuck when im thinking somtimes"i muttered. "well what were you thinking about?" he asked me. "what in the hell are we going to do now" i laughed. "well i guess thats a good thing to think about" interjected sam. "well we could try to stay in the woods" i stated looking around "maybe in the trees" i trailed off. "ya but not for long" james stared up "we could climb" he suggested. "ya we could, two too a tree?" i asked. i got aproving nods from everyone. i walked to one of the taller trees with james and started to work my way up it.