CHAPTER 1

Samantha POV:

HI! I'm samantha or sam for short. Yeah so my life isn't the best when I was 10 my mom passed away and after that day my life was literally trash... So my dad began to drink a lot and everytime he drank he would always leave the house a mess and left me to clean it up and if I refused I got hit,and when I say hit I mean like if you were to go into a bar and see two drunk guys at each others throats... He would give me black eyes and bruises everywhere,and the worst part is he was too drunk to remember so he would say things like "WHO DID THIS TO YOU!!!" or "TELL ME RIGHT NOW... WHOEVER DID THIS WILL PAY!!!". But I never told him and he would just get frustrated and tell me to go to my room while he had some 'water'. It has been a total of five years and that would make me seventeen and I am finally going to be able to go to high school.I was home schooled because my dad 'didn't want me to leave him translation he didn't want people to know he was abusing me.My father has been more abusing with and without alcohol in his system.
PRESENT TIME:
"Sam GET DOWN HERE NOW" MY 'father' said. "okay okay no need to yell."I said as I walked down the stairs.Even if I am getting abused and should be careful with what I say around him I still have hormones."What was that young lady." I rolled my eyes"what do you need I was about to take a shower." I say as flat as possible. "I was going to tell you the we are having guest over." I looked at him with wide eyes full of surprise."R-Really?" I said hesitantly "yeah so friends that I met at a bar said they would help me take care of you.😈" "I will go to the store to get stuff to cook dinner for you and your friends." I say with a smile. My 'Father' did his signature evil smile and said" yes yes smart girl why don't you do that so they will feel welcome." I smiled and went to my room and locked my door.I knew what he was trying to do... He was going to have his 'friends' jump me I know this because it happened before... I grab all of my belongings and stuff them in my purse. Since I so smart I turned the shower on in my room so it sounded as if I was really in the shower. I got dress in some leggings and a black long sleeved shirt with my black boots. I turn my shower off and and wait a few minutes to walk so it seemed as if I was getting dressed. I left the house and and soon as I got to the store I got some food for survival and a big backpack so I could carry more stuff. After I payed I stuck everything in the backpack and I went into the woods that were behind the store and started to run.I left my phone at 'home' and bought a new one,turned off the location option because I'm smart unlike some people in movies and tv shows.Even thought I was abused I had to be strong not only for me but for my 'father' I didn't want him to win and think that I'm some weak little girl,but on the inside I just wanted to cry and scream.The weirdest thing about me is I was never afraid to speak against him...his punches and slaps only stung for about 3 hours and then I was numb from everything.EMOTIONS.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 😇:
I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER 1 . I HOPE THAT IT WASN'T BORING AND IF ANYONE READING THIS IS HAVING A HARD TIME YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT IF YOU ARE GETTING ABUSED DON'T BE AFRAID TO TELL ANYBODY BECAUSE IF ANYONE CAN GET YOU OUT OF THAT KIND OF SITUATION ITS YOU AND PLEASE DO NOT RUN AWAY EVER.
KEEP CALM AND FAN GIRL ON.😙😘😋😎😻💋💓💕💖

-love parislover4321