The Video/Jessica

Editors note: In some chapter the story will be told through the main characters point of view, Jessica.

      "Mom, do you know where my phone is?", I said, "Ya it's down here." She responded.
"Thanks, I owe you one," I said while going downstairs. I checked my phone and saw that Ashley sent me some snaps on Snapchat. I unlocked my phone with my thumb. I opened up snapchat and clicked on the snaps. "Hey it's Ash, where are you slut." She said. It looks like the party last that was last night. Damn I completely forgot about the party, I remembered I was supposed to go. I watched the other snaps, "Hey Jess, it's Ash again. Where are you. Hey this is Ash for the last time. Stephen is taking me home. Just in case you want to come over." I turned my phone off and put it in my purse. "Hey Mom, im going to go to school," I stated, "This early?" She asked. "Ya,I'm going to meet up with Brook, Sabrina, Ash, Stephen, Jake, and Will. Love you. "Love you too," she responded. I grabbed my keys on the counter and walked to the the door. As I opened the door I could feel the cool breeze surround me. I walked to the left, to the drive way and unlocked my Toyota. I sat down the drivers seat and started the engine. I closed the door, and heard my phone buzz. I searched through my purse and grabbed my phone. It was a text message from Ash. "You know what they say Snitches get Stiches, or should I say Bitches." I was confused by the text and started to type, "What in the Hell are you talking about," and hit send but then regretted it. She responded, "On you don't remember, let my refresh your memory. Remember last night in the parking lot. And we took the video and posted it." "I thought you said we would never speak of that again!" I responded. "That's the price to pay when your a Bitch!" She responded. I angrily tossed my phone in the passengers seat.

      The night before
"So who's dick would you rather suck, Mathew or Steven?" Ash asked, "Ew gross, how about neither." I responded while putting a spoonful of frozen yogurt in my mouth. "Come on, just choose. Don't be such a pussy," Ash told me, "Fine, Steven." I responded, "You slut, you're nasty." Ashley said. "Oh what ever, you would do the same. Can we just get out of this cat it's freezing?" I asked. We will, we are just waiting for Sabrina." She said.
     "Finally she's coming," I said while rolling the window down. "What took so long?" Ashley asked. "Oh stop, it was only 10 minutes," Sabrina responded. "Where's brook?" I asked. "She's with her Daddy- wait isn't that Aubrey," said Ashley, "Oh ya it is." I responded. "Let's follow her," Ashley said. Sabrina started the engine, and started to follow Aubrey.
      15 minutes later
We parked in a parking lot, and killed the engine. We started to sneak by Aubrey's car. Ash and I hid behind a bush and Sabrina hid behind a big rock. "Oh my God. Is she kissing a girl. This is awesome, Twitter will be all over this." Ash said while pulling out her phone. "Maybe we should leave," I said. "No, we are in this together." Ash said. She unlocked her phone and opened Twitter. She started to film it on her phone. "Ok, you have what I need let's go." Sabrina said. We started to sneak back to the car. We all got in the car and Sabrina started the engine. "Caught Aubrey Henfield kissing another girl #lesbians," there we go, I have the perfect caption." She said while posting the video. "Are you sure that was a good idea?" I asked, "Of course it was, I'm just helping her out. No way, it already has 237 views. This will ruin her." Ash said. We started to drive off, but I couldn't stop thinking if I made a huge mistake not stoping Ashley.