New school:

Great here I am again back at a new school just when I started making new friends my family takes me and my brother out of our school because they were afraid he was gonna get suspended.
And?
Why couldn't I stay I don't see why I had to leave. Whatever that school was lame as fuck anyways
Just stepping in the foot of that school made my stomach hurt.
I had to wear a uniform but the uniform was actually cute.
But anyways first class social studies one of the class I always want to fall asleep in. I sat in the very back of the class hoping that no one who see me. Lucky for me the teachers didn't tell the whole class I was a new kid so that's great.
I zoned out the whole entire class I just hope there isn't a pop quiz anytime soon.
I sketched a drawling of pig I don't know why I did it and it was really shitty but whatever.
After I drew the pig I actually started paying attention...not to the teacher of course but to all my class mates. Hm let's see...there are two basic bitches in the left back corner and I was in the right corner of the room
In the row in front of me were a small group of what you could call nerds they all were just very stereotypical with glasses and braces
In the front right corner were 2 girls and 1 guy and they all seem pretty chill
But there in the front left corner was a really cute guy, with blonde hair and very pale skin. I was in love at mediately.
Right next to him was his some what cubby friend he seemed pretty nice as well and your probably think we'll how would you know that we'll just base on the way the people sit act and dress I just kinda know. BRIIIIIIIING! The bell rung and I quickly ran out of class.
Me being the weirdo I am I looked were the cute blonde boy went and he was the locker right next to the science room and that was my next class.
Am I in love?
Again.
Oh no
I can't be
Not after last time
...
Welp
You know what
Fuck it
I'm in love.