Chapter 10: It was you?

The 5-days shooting in Jeju Island was a success. Now, you were all going back to Seoul.

Unfortunately, your job doesn't stop there. You still had to interview the members and take videos of them to post on YouTube, Bangtan Bomb.

After that was done, you walked around the ship to look for a place to sit. Next thing you knew, you found yourself on the balcony.

You sat somewhere with few people in sight and took out the book you found at the cafe.

"I don't think I could ever return this back," you said to yourself.

You just shrugged and opened the book to the first page.

RM. What does that stand for?

You shooked your head to get the question out of your mind then flipped the page to start reading.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was walking to the balcony to get some fresh air.

When he stepped out, a strong wind greeted him. He inhaled the cold wind and smiled.

"Life is good." He said to himself.

We went closer to the rails and watched the view in front of him. Afterwards, he started rapping to himself. He was rapping about the view he was seeing and what people were doing.

As he was looking around, he saw you reading in the corner of the balcony. He stopped rapping and walked up to you.

"Hey (Y/N)."

You took your eyes off of the book and looked at the person approaching you.

"Oh! Hey Namjoon."

You scootched over to your right and tapped on the bench for him to sit down.

"Thanks," he said.

"So, what are you reading?" he asked.

"Just Romeo and Juliet."

"Ah. That tragic love story of two lovers," he said as he stretched his arms wide.

"Yeah. It's not mine though. I just found it a few weeks ago."

"I had the same book and I lost it. I always lose a lot of things, especially my passport. I guess it's in my nature."

You giggled and said, "Sad life for you then."

He chuckled then looked down on the book you were reading.

It was silence for a moment and it was becoming a bit awkward, so you decided to break the ice.

"Since you're smart. Maybe you could help me with something."

He looked at you with wide eyes and said "Yeah sure. I'd love to help."

You smiled then flipped the book on the first page.

"Do you happen to know what RM stands for?"

Namjoon's eyes went even wide open.

She's the girl in those red converse high. He thought to himself.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"It was you?"

You were confused by his reply and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

He looked at you with a wide smile and said "You were that girl at the cafe. The girl that went in the glassed room after me. The girl wearing red converse high."

You were taken aback just for a second there. This was the guy that left this book?

"RM stands for my stage name, Rap Monster." he continued.

He had a big smile on his face while you just gave him a confused look.

You looked at him from top to bottom. You just couldn't believe that this was the guy who left his book.

On that day at the cafe, he was wearing such fashionable clothing and now he just looked like a kid.

"Really? This is yours?" you just had to make sure.

"Yes! Don't believe me?"

You gave him a fake smile and he knew that you didn't believe him.

He sighed "Alright. On the last page of that book, you will see my signature."

You raised your eyebrows, still not convinced with what he said. However, when you turned to the last page, his signature was there. There even wrote "BTS RM"

You faced him and he gave you the do-you-believe-me-now look.

"What a coincidence, huh?" you said.

"I think it was fate," he said.

"What?"

"It's fate. Fate brought us together," he said with a smile.

You laughed and said, "Do you really believe in that?"

"I do. I believe that we were brought together for a reason."

You blushed. Is this guy serious?

"(Y/N), do you have plans this weekend? I'm having a break before we start with the Winter Package. Maybe we could hang out?" he asked while looking straight into your eyes.

"I'm not sure. I guess I'm free."

"Great! I'll pick you up then."

Before you could even say anything, he left.

Danm. This guy is serious.

You just shooked your head while smiling and went back to reading Rap Monster's book.

Guess you're going to hang out with one of the most popular idols in Korea this weekend.