The Road

Hey Gray and E.
Hey they both say. Grayson then says u look amazing. And i tell him thank u.
They both looked so hot with there clothing

Idky but Grayson just kept on staring  at me

Idky but Grayson just kept on staring  at me. Hey guys lets get in the car. They both said ok jenjen. Whos gonna drive i ask. Grayson then said me. I quickly the screamed shot gun cuz i wanted to sit with grayson. Ethan had to sit in the back. We kept on teaseing Ethan about him sitting in back. It was so funny. They were so funny. But anyways we then left my house. We then were planing what we were gonnna do over there. Ethan said that we should take a hike. Me and Grayson said duhh were gonna do that. Grayson said U guys wanna go to target to get snacks and stuff we need. Nah u two go ima sleep said ethan. Alright then its just u and me.
Me and Grayson got off at target while ethan was sleeping in the car. We finally got inside the store and we went to the food section. Grayson then asked if we could take a selfie and i said yea. I then asked how do we pose and he said get behind my back bestfriend. So i jumped on his back and we were making funny faces. Then i saw some girls look at him and i gave them a stank face. A lil old women then came up to me and said we were goals but we explained to her we werent a thing. But then after a while Grayson grabed my hand and i said Wat are u doing. He responded saying im his bestfriend.
After that we left and we were on the road.
Grayson played music and we were singing along to it.
Then we would prank ethan saying that we already arrived but we didnt lol. When i was with grayson he made me feel alive, safe, and i felt special. I was not sure if he felt the same way but it didnt matter to me. I mean he is attractive and can get any girl. But in my gut i felt like i have a chance with him but i ignored it.
After a while we got bored so we played would u rather. He than asked me would u rather kiss a frog or me. And i said laughing i would kiss a frog. But then he a puppy face that was just so god damn hot. Ethan then woke up and said hey i have a question for u Grayson. Wat is it? Would u kiss jenny or ur ex? Then Grayson stayed quiet. I think he didnt want me to know he had a girlfriend. I felt my checks get red with embarrassment. He then said i would kiss my bestfriend cuz she gets me. We stopped the game and started singing
10 min later we arrived to out camp site..........