The last day in California

The date is November 14 and we are going to move tomorrow to New Jersey. That means that I am going to freeze my but of.

The worst thing that could possibly happen happens. I must move from my best friend and we were prepared to go on the same high school. But no we ain't.

I got up from my bed and puts on my black jeans, my marine blue t-shirt and white socks.

Today I am going to meet my best friend for the last time. We are going to the mal because I need some warm clothes.

~•~•~•~

- Sophie!!

- Tiffany!!

I run to her and gives her a big bear hug.

- Are you ready to have some fun!!

Tiffany love shopping and I rather do something else but I will do it for her. But I also need new clothes and I am glad she wants to help out.

- I guess so.

- Good, so the first thing that you going to need is a pair of warm shoes.

After four hours we have buy everything that I need to not freeze my but of in New Jersey.

- Why is shopping so exhausting, I say

- Welcome to my world, Darling. So now when we have buy everything that you need you can decide what we are gonna do.

- Starbucks her we come!!

Tiffy just give me a blank face and laugh.

~•~•~•~

- Hi, honey. Did you have a good time whit Tiffany? Mum say

- Mmm, but that was like the last time I ever gonna have a good time again, I say angry.

- Honey, if I and your dad had an another chose we wouldn't move but we haven't so you must live whit that and I'm sure that you are going to like New Jersey.

- Sure.

I start to walk to my room.

- Honey, don't forget that you must finish...

-Muuuuuuuum, I can't find Lily!!

I still don't understand why my sister drag around that purple teddy bear the hole time. But it's okey I guess, she is like six years old.

- Emma, what have I said about yelling in the house!

- I'm sorry mum but Lily is lost, she say and starting to cry.

- Sweetie, don't cry. I will help you.

I start to walk to my room again.

My room is empty. I just have some clothes in a paper bag and my bed who stands in the corner of my room.

I'm starting to take out some new warm clothes from the shopping bag that I can have when we arrive tomorrow. The rest of the new clothes I put in the paper bag. I take the paper bag and put it in front of the main door.

I look around. I noticed that they already have moved all our furniture except the beds to the new house.

The door opens and I get scared but it's only dad.

- Hello, Soph. Did I scare you? he says and starting to laugh.

- Pff, no!

- So have you buy some new clothes yet?

- Yes, everything that I need.

- Good!

- Daaaad! Emma yells and jump into to him.

- Emma Carter don't yell in the house! Mum says

- Sorry! Emma says loud.

Mum just sighs and laugh.

- So who wants pizza? Dad says

- Meeee!! Emma yells again

Mum sighs again.

I look at my phone and saw that I got a snap from Tiffy. I opens it and I read "Call me when you arrive to New Jersey tomorrow, okey?". I take a picture and I write "Okey, got it". I send it to Tiffy and I take one more picture and write " I gonna miss u Tiffy". I send it to Tiffy. After 30 seconds I get a snap from from Tiffy, I read "I'm gonna miss u too".

~•~•~•~

The bell on the door rings and I open the door. It stood a long boy whit blue hair and whit pizza in his hands.

- Hello, here is your pizzas. He said whit a boring ton in he's voice.

- Thanks, I say happy to make him happier and gives him the money.

- Happy pizza eating, he muttered angry.

Someone had a bad day.

After we ate the pizza I went to bed. I fall asleep immediately.

~•~•~•~
So now I'm finish whit my first chapter and I hope that is not to bad.

And sorry for my grammar and spelling. I know it's bad. ;)

If you want me to continue the story write a coment. ;)

Please vote.