Chapter 3

We danced and danced. It was 12:30 it was so late.

Me: "Harry i had so much fun with you this night but i really have to go".

Harry:" why? we steal got time left babe"!!

Oh my fucking God!!! he just call me BABE. I was so happy inside but in one side i looked at the clubs clock and it was so awful, cause i don't wanna leave this fucking place. this is crazy.
Harry's face was so fucked. i was really sad about him.

Me: "I'm so sorry Harry but i wanna tell you something. I wanna stay in this redicules PLACE"!!

Harry:"What really??omg. so lets don't weist time and have some vodka"!

Me"i agree."

We started the crazy things just like our childhood. I don't understanded what my mind said, i just closed my eyes and drank vodka. I was just like a happy bird that was free.
Harry was just smiling at me.

Me: "why are you looking at me like that?"

Harry:" I enjoy watching peoples who are happy and.."

Me:"and what?"

Harry:"BEAUTIFUL!"

Harry ordered a juice. The LARGEST one. i had no feeling to eat that juice.
we started to drinking the juice.
After that i was totally tired.
Harry asked me to drive me to home.

Harry:"let me drive you to home?"

Me"oh it will be so good. tnx."

yeah, that night.. That SPECIAL night ends. oh my god i literally love him so much just like his green eyes. wonderful, criminal, crazy
those are the words that i use to explain Harry.
I knew this night i suck but he was incredible , I've never tired of looking at him.