How you meet

Stiles: At the Aachen House . When the pack tried to save Lydia they found you too. You were depressed and your parents just abandoned you there but you turned out to be supernatural so they experimented with you. Lydia asked them to help you too and since then you became part of the pack but yet they have not figure out what you are.

Scott: You are his second beta. Scott bit you to save you from dying of course with your permission , he learnt you to control yourself and like this he became attracted to you.

Isaac: You were constantly bullied at school verbally and physically and Isaac abused by his father so when he saw what they were doing to you he tried to help you as he could understand how you felt better than anyone and you two protected each other. When he turn into werewolf he made sure no one ever would hurt you.

Aiden: You are Lydia's little sister and he fell hard for you but at first you didn't notice him as you thought he is bad but when he started hanging out with your sister you couldn't help but being a little jealous.

Theo: You are in the pack but despite Theo was bad you were attracted to him. At first you two had an one night stand and then that became two and then three and in the end you ended having sex whenever you wanted leaving out all the other things.

Derek: You were in the Alpha pack but as the twins are your little brothers you went with them and became good. After everything ended you asked Scott if you could be in the pack and he gladly accepted.

Liam: You were already his girlfriend and helped him when he turned