Spamano

I'm sorry if the characters are OC.  And sorry if I don't really get things right. Also minor profanity.

Prince Lovino walked down the halls. Bored as can be, as his fratello was off with the potato eater that was his guard, his grandfather was working, and his very stupid -sexy- Spanish guard was off doing whatever he was doing. It was sad, everyone loved cute little Feliciano, gushing over him constantly. Yet here he was alone and sitting on the couch in the hallway. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine what everyone could be doing now, but his thoughts were interrupted but the pound shouting off someone, and he opened his eyes.
"HEY LOVI!~~ I got you something!" Antonio exclaimed as he held a strawberry fudge cake in front of him.
"What..?? Why is this here? Stupid idiot thinks it's my birthday." Lovino scoffed. But Lovino really was happy, and loved how his guard remembered his favorite cake.
"I know it's not your birthday, but you seemed to be upset, so I had Francis bake you a cake!"Antonio smiled.
"Fine. Let's eat your damn cake. Outside?" Lovino asked.
"Let's go!!" Antonio replied enthusiastically.
They went outside and started to serve the cake and eat it.
"Why'd you do this?" Lovino asked.
"Um, you know, you seemed to be upset, so I wanted to cheer you up." Antonio replied.
"Alright..." Lovino responded. He looked up at Antonio, he was very handsome, if only... Fratello can do it. Why can't I? With the surge of confidence he had, he  gave the hairs a peck on the lips. His face turned red immediately after that, and he looked away. Antonio was completely surprised, but he enjoyed that kiss. He grabbed Lovino's head gently and pressed their lips together.

Sorry this is quite a short one!😋