Chapter 10.

*rewritten*

Jacob's Pov
  She smiles then closes her eyes and I just lay there confused and scared of what Alyssa's reaction will be when she wakes up. I feel Alyssa snuggle closer into my chest and I wrap my hands around her waist and she smiles in her sleep.

***

I wake up to the sound of a door slamming; yeah because of me, it slams now. I open my eyes and see Alyssa isn't in the bed with me. "Shit," I mumble and sit up, turning around to see Abby looking at me with tears in her eyes. "I-I hit her," she says with a tear rolling down her cheek and I suck in a breath, jumping up.

"What are you talking about?" I ask alarmed. "I h-hit her Jacob! I told her to g-get out but she didn't so I hit her and she stormed out!" She says bawling and I quickly put a shirt on, running a hand through my hair.

"Why? Why did you hit her? Where did you hit her?" I ask going towards the door and she follows me. "I just slapped her and-and because- BECAUSE I CANT JUST WATCH YOU GUYS KISS OR HOLD HANDS LAUGHING BECAUSE IT FUCKING HURTS ME JACOB! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!? I LIKE YOU! ALWAYS DID ALWAYS WILL WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?!" She yells coming closer to me, causing me to back up against the door.

"I can't just cheat on her Abby, you know how long I've liked her. I love her and I don't want to-" I get cut off by her kissing me, and damn were her lips soft.

Pull away! Pull away! Why the fuck aren't you pulling away Jacob!

She wraps her hands around my neck and jumps on me not breaking the kiss. I wrap one hand around her waist and the other around her thigh.

What the hell is happening..?

I walk away from the door laying her down on her bed slowly. I start the kiss her neck then her jaw back up to her lips. I really should've locked the door. The door swings open and in comes an angry Alyssa, which quickly turns into shock, then into sadness. "Fuck!" I mumble and quickly get off Abby.

"Fuck you Jacob," Alyssa says almost walking out, but I grab her wrist and examine the red mark on her cheek.

"Don't touch me!" She basically yells and I glance up at her. "I'm so sorry, It's not my fault Alyssa please.." I say and she looks at me with disbelief. "Not your fault!? Oh so she made you kiss her? Did she Jacob?!" She yells and I stay silent, slightly shifting on my feet.

"Exactly..." She shakes her head tears flowing down her face. "Honestly, just fuck off and leave me alone. We're done," she says snatching away from me and walking down the hall. I groaned out and punched the wall before going back into the room.

Gray's Pov
"Dumb ass car," I groan when I crash once again on this Dr.Driving game. I was about to press 'play again' when Alyssa comes into the room with tears streaming down her face. I quickly stand up as she collapse in my arms.

"Holy shit. Are you okay?" I ask picking her up bridal style and going over to my bed, sitting down with her on my lap. She continues crying and I move a strand of hair that was stuck to her face due to her tears. "Lyss. What's wrong princess?" I ask again when she calms down a little.

"Jacob- kiss. cheated- Abby," she says and I wait for a little before figuring it out. "He did what!?" My voice booms throughout the room and she flinches, holding onto my shirt and sniffling.

I look at her and move another strand from her face before wiping her tears. "It's okay, Lyss," I say, but she doesn't move from her position. "You want me to beat his ass?" I add and she chuckles and slightly smiles. "No," she mumbles looking at me, her lips formed in a natural pout with a half smile forming. "There's that beautiful smile I've been wanting to see," I say and she slightly blushes not really crying anymore.