Chap 12: Sick!?! Part 3

That is how my key board low key looks.....but it keeps disappearing with I type for a long time....stupid app....but great app at the same time.....so um I started off with a bad morning. I got into an argument with my brother then my mom and I found out when I left for the bus that my headphone is broken, then I slowly got myself into depression over thoughts.....yeah bad morning....Anyway I wish you the bests morning!!!😄😄

~~

~No one pov~

Kris and Suho went to sleep after their showers. Though Kris slept in Suho's room ,locking the door so he won't be able to come in, and Suho slept in the room with lay, tao, Sehun, and Chen, having no idea that Kris is even in his room.

Xiumin and luhan was still up after everyone else has fallen asleep, they were slowly doozing off on the couch together.

Luhan sat upright with his head falling back and Xiumin had his head on luhan's shoulder. Xiumin head fall from luhan's shoulder when luhan stirred and ended up on luhan's lap. Luhan woke up seconds later a looked at the sleeping Xiumin.

He smiled.

He played through the olders hair. He thought about the Times they would play together in the field and how they would always sleep over at each other houses and how he started developing feelings for the older. He doesn't know how it started but just like Xiumin those thoughts has been forgotten ever since a demanding Sehun came into his life.

He sighed.

'Yeah sehun was cute and all, but why is it so hard to handle him' Luhan thought. He got more and more confused when he thought about it. He brushed the thought off and folded his arms letting sleep take over him.

~

~Suho pov~

I woke up from my nap with the kids. They were still alseep when I left the room. I made my way down the stairs to the living room stretching my limbs and yawning.

When I reached the bottom step I saw Xiumin laying on luhan's lap.

'Whoa' I thought 'they haven't been that close in a while'

Just like any cute moment I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture on every cute angle I could find. I didn't take pictures for long. I heard little feet coming down the stairs.

I looked to the entrance of the stairs and saw Baby dae holding my little Unicorn's hand.

"Uncle suho?" Chen looked so sleepy along with lay. Chen used one hand to rub his left eye while trying to keep the other from closing for too long.

"Yes?" I went over to them

"I'm sleepy" both lay and Chen said at the same time.

I chuckled "Well why'd you get up then go back to bed"

"You woke me up then lay woke up" Chen told me.

'Oh' I thought

"Oops I'm sorry"

I heard more foots come down that stairs. This time it was Sehun and Tao. They looked just as sleepy and Chen and Lay.

"Let me guess. You guys are sleepy too?"

They nodded.

'Well they are sick too. Can't blame them for being so tired' I thought to myself.

I put my head down and thought for a moment.

'Well I could just put them back to bed with no problem, but what kind of cool uncle or mom would I be if I sent them to bed so boringly'

An idea popped on my head.