Chapter 2

[ Part 1 ]

Present time.....

I would have awoken quickly. "Gwah!" Looking around the place as it was just my normal bedroom. Now groaning softly as I slightly closed my eyes. Just laying on my bed and hugging the pillow.

"It was that dream again. . Vector?" I would trace over my lips as I soon felt something down there rise up.

"Fuck.. not again."

It was my typical morning wood and I hated it. Geez why me? And why was I dreaming about another guy? Couldn't be my girlfriend or someone else. But a male?! That's like kissing Romen and liking it. Pretty sure I'm not gay or so I thought. First of all I'd be taking care of my morning wood and then get in the shower.

"Vector....vector....vector..."
Just leaning against the wall as the water hit my skin. The guys name from my dream was all I could think of. Just tracing over my lips as I tried to remember what it was about. Maybe it was someone from a long time? But I don't think I've ever kissed a guy before, that's kinda...gay.

"Jesus!"
I'd slap my cheeks for a bit and hit the wall of the bathroom some as turned off the water. Getting the towel as I dried my hair. Just asking myself what day it was as I put the towel around my waist. And looking at myself in the mirror as I just gave a wink.

 And looking at myself in the mirror as I just gave a wink

By now I was around my early twenties. And boy today wasn't the day for me to even complain if I wanted to. I had just moved into the apartment Romen recently got from his parents. Something about being roommates and not having to walk 4 miles every day to get to college. It was my second year at this college where I had gotten a scholarship and lots of money to attend for my basketball skills. Who would have known I'd be so talent and get this much money towards the college of my dreams. Can't even understand why Romen came here as well.. it's kinda creepy if you ask me.

I had noticed that Romens bedroom door was silently opened. As I passed by I would look into the room.

 As I passed by I would look into the room