At McDonald's

Ari, Ashley, Taylor, and Josh were at McDonalds. They all met up there on most Wednesdays, even thought they were a bit too old for the play place. They were sitting in the top corner, one of their favorite places. They had already broken a few rules: you weren't supposed to bring drinks or food with you, but Josh brought his drink anyway, they were all wearing their shoes, even thought you were supposed to wear socks, and the age restriction said nobody over 12, but the girls were 13 and Josh was almost 16. They didn't really care though, because they were kids at heart. Taylor and Ashley were watching kids climb up the slide, while Ari and Josh were relaxing in the corner. Ari had her head resting on Josh's shoulder, and her hand in his. Josh suddenly whispered in her ear, "I love you, sexy." Which made Ari blush vigorously. She shifted her position and wrapped her free arm around Josh's shoulders as Josh wrapped his arms around her waist. There were kids running and screaming all around them, but all they could hear was the beating of each other's hearts.
Finally, the kids cleared away from their area. "Now's our chance, let's get out of here while we can." Yelled Taylor, quickly heading down the slide.
"Hurry up you guys!" Said Ashley as she slid down after.
Josh and Ari, still hand in hand, headed down the slide and headed for the stairs. As they were running, Ari tripped and almost fell. Luckily, Josh caught her just in time, and held her in a dipping position. "T-thanks..." Said Ari, in surprise.
"No problem, princess." Josh said, smirking. He planted a light kiss on her lips and picked her up bridal style. They caught up with Taylor and Ashley and sat down to eat, holding hands again.