Chapter one: "Why?"

Wendy's (POV)

It's been a few days since I broke up with Robbie, and I was not feeling good. Physically and emotionally. And it doesn't help that I haven't seen Dipper in a few days either, since the break up. I assume that he was avoiding me because I yelled at him. Well, I don't blame him. I shouldn't have yelled at him for that, I knew he was only trying to help but I yelled at him anyway. I think another reason why he is avoiding me is because I said quote on quote 'leave me alone'.
Guess he is respecting my wishes.

I walked up the stairs to my room, and slam the door behind me. I flopped on my bed and sighed.

*Buzz*

I look over to see my phone had a new message on it. I opened my phone to see it was from Robbie again... I sighed again before deleting the message. I then heard tapping on my window. At first I thought it was a tree branch, since my room window is right next to a tree. I look over to my window to see Robbie there. Oh my God no. I walked over to the window and open it for him. He looks shocked before I spoke up.

"Well, get in here before I change my mind."

He does what he was told, and climbed into my room. I turned away from him, and I heard him speak up.

"Wendy, I..."

I cut him off.

"What, what could you possibly say at this point?"

He says silence for a moment before speaking up again.

"I am the worst boyfriend ever."

"Well, you're no prize either."

"Wendy look, I'm sorry ok? I know what I did was bad, but understand that I did for you because I was scared of losing you."

I turned to face him, but I stayed quiet.

"Wendy, I know what I did was wrong, but I did it because I love you ok? I'm insecure, and when I was with you, I felt at home."

"So what, is this the part where I forgive you, and go back to you for being so selfless?"

"No, I don't expect you to forgive me, I just thought that you deserved the truth."

He then goes to leave me room, but I stopped him first.

"Wait!"

He turns to me and I speak up again.

"Robbie, I've known you for a very long time ok? Since we were kids. I knew what I was getting myself into when we dated. All the times you stood me up, all the times you left me alone, all the times you were a jerk, I brushed it off as 'that's just how you are'. But I can't keep forgiving you forever, we both know that..."

"I don't blame you Wendy..."

He then leaves, and I'm all alone again. I couldn't help but let a few tears fall. I lay down in my bed for what felt like forever, but I didn't care. That is until I heard a knock on my door.

Dipper's (POV)

After Wendy broke up with Robbie, I've been trying to give her, her space. Thinking that she was still upset with me for breaking the two of them up. I was only trying to protect her, but I understand why she yelled at me. I shouldn't have medaled in Wendy's personal life, and I would understand if she hated me now. I sighed as I watched her leave for the day. But the look on her face hurt me more. The look of heart break. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see my sister Mabel there. It wasn't long before she spoke up.

"Dipper, why don't you just talk to Wendy? You obviously want to apologize to her, so why don't you?"

"Because Mabel, she is still upset with me. If I go to apologize now, it will only makes things worse."