JUNGLE

This is what that Jungle do....

TRE'S POV

.....3:46 AM......
.......cell phone rings.....

Me: wassup!

.....Person speaks......

Me: What the f*!!!

.......Gets up immediately and begings to get dressed in a rush......

Me: Yo!! IM ON MY WAY............
.............. ............. .............

I didnt even turn off the car. I just hopped off my car and rushed through the hospital doors and rushed pass the nurser, doctors, patients and straight to the E.R. To be honest I didnt even understand how I knew which ways to go. But the same time all I cared about was getting there on time and hopefully hearing some good news.

I had security and nurses chasing me throughout the halls. Alarmed patients and visitors going out their room to see whats going on...but I didnt care. For me this was in my list of things that are worth going to jail for.....I meet my homie Smoky half way and from there we got to where I wanted to go...

My heart began to bang in my body, hitting itself agaisnt my ribs as I saw the body laying there. It was all blood , everywhere. Nurses and Doctors were doing what they had to do and then I just heard them announce the time of death..... R.I.P Lil Home Dawg!!!

AARYON'S POV

I picked up the ball from between my legs and began to dribble. Crossing it over from left to right, I felt the sweat drip down from my face, run down my neck and lastly get stuck between my abs. Dribbling ones again, I began to run towards the hoop, lifted my feet off the ground a few inches and that push the ball in with the tips of my fingers...there was my layup.

Exhausted and Tired as ever, I let my body fall to the ground and allowed to ball to run towards a different location from mine. Feeling the rain on me, I pushed my head backwards, opened my mouth wide enough and
stuck out my tongue, allowing the water to refresh me. Not too long to be soaken wet.

Ah! I sighed in relief and took out the ponytail that kept on hitting my back with every movement. Lets do it again. I heard the voice in head say.. but I was too tired and my muscles too sore to get up again and practice another shot or lay-up. I just wanted to lay here and let the rain wash over me.

TRE'S POV

They said the bullet had the words bullet for a bullet engraved on it. I began to stare the bullet myself as I asked them to put in a bag for me. Bullet for a bullet. I have the impression that whoever engraved this S* Knew exactly what he was doing, why he was doing it, and that he wanted to send me a message with this. Putting my head back to earth, I took out my phone and snapped a picture, soon sending it to Bryce.....I mean...the n* we killed was from his gang... so he had to know, what one of his gang members had done, and who ever it was...was gon have to pay for it....sadly.

Bryce didnt take long to get back to me and replied by saying that he heard about what happened and swore that he had nothing to do with. I told him to meet me some place in 5 minutes....he responded saying that he was already on his way.

Hopping in my car, I dialed Aaryon's number and connected the call to the car as I was strapping myself in, and soon getting out this death place. After the 3rd ring...she finally picked up.

Aaryon: hello?

Me: yo A...its me!

Aaryon: yeah, I know...umm..what's up?