Chapter 3

Zakari Printon
Tuesday, May 2016
Miami, Florida

I pulled up to Club Mix and just stared up at the building. Jared said this is where he met Jamila and if she's gonna be my pretend partner, I need to know more about her. You don't see too many women here at the strip club unless they're gay or they strip. With a body like Jamila's I'd say she's the stripper type. I walked in and occupied an empty seat in front of the stage.

Jamila

"What do you mean you're not gonna be able to come in tonight !?" I yelled into the phone.

"I don't have a babysitter Ms. Jay, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I understand."

"Thank you" I hung up the phone and put my head in my hands. That's the fourth worker that has called tonight. We are extremely low on staff. Most of the strippers don't come in until about 10 minutes before their shift starts. My floor staff is down to two girls and the club is packed. I'll just have to take one for the team and go out there myself. I stripped out of the clothes I was wearing leaving me in my pink laced bra and panties. I stepped out of my office and made my way to the back where the girls were.

"Hey can I have everyone's attention !" I said loud enough for everyone to hear me. "Tonight we are extremely low on staff and with that being said I am going to step up and work the floor tonight." Everyone cheered.

"You look good boss !"

"Oo sexy sexy !"

"Does that mean some of my check goes to you ?" Someone blurted. The girls laughed and so did I.

"Good way to lighten the mood Tanya but no you all will be receiving your regular pay. I just need three volunteers to help work the floor after your shift. I'll make sure you are well taken care of."

"I'll do it"

"Gotcha boss"

"I'll do it" three workers said raising their hands.

"Thank you guys, I appreciate it so much. Now everyone can get back to work." I exited going to the bar.

"Can I get a shot of Hennessy Aaliyah."

"Coming up , wait you're going out there tonight ?"

"I don't have a choice we're low on staff today." She gave me two shots instead of one and I downed them both.

"So who's new ?" I asked

"See the guy in the front row, he just walked in."

"Got it" I made my way over to the man. "Would you like to order a drink ?" He turned looking at me.

"Damn...."

"Zakari, what are you doing here ?"

"Someone recommend that I come here." He said staring at my body.

"You have to go."

"Oh no no no, I'm staying to watch the show. With that being said I'll take Hennessy on the rocks." He said putting two one hundred dollar bills in the side of my panties. I walked back to the bar to get his drink.

"Hennessy on the rocks"

"Why you lookin' all mugged up ?" Aaliyah asked.

"I know him."

"Let me guess someone who you didn't want to find out that you own this place."

"Exactly but as of now he is under the impression that I work here." she handed me the drink and I walked back over and gave it to him.

"Thank you"

"You welcome" I turned to walk away but I felt a slight grip on my arm.

"May I request a private dance?"

"Yes you may." I smirked. I walked over to one of my floor girls whispering in her ear. I watched as she walked over to him and escorted him to the back. I walked around the floor taking and delivering orders.

"Ms. Jay, he made a special request for you. He doesn't want anyone else." My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach.

"Okay I'll be right there." I've never done this before but how hard could it be. He is a very attractive man. I walked over to the bar yet again to sit the tray down.

"What happened now. " Aaliyah asked

"He wants a private dance." I said lowkey panicking. "I've never danced for anyone like that Aaliyah what do I do ?"

"First of all calm down. It's not like you're ugly boss, it'll come naturally. All it takes is the right song to set the mood. You've got this girl, even though he doesn't know it, show him that you can be more than just a boss ."

"You're right, I got this."

"Now that's the spirit girl. Go put it on him !"

I strutted into the room to see him sitting on the couch sipping his drink.

"You tried to duck me ?"

"You just asked for a dance not specifically me" I said walking over to the radio turning on body party by Ciara. I turned around facing his direction. For the first time I actually took in his looks. He is one sexy piece of chocolate.

I walked slowly to him in a sexy way. I straddled his lap and began to grind to the beat. Negative things going through my mind, things I've never thought of before. "I'm doing this little dance for you" I whispered in his ear along to the music, bouncing on his manhood. I could hear him grunt and feel his penis rising. I moved my hips in a circular motion, resting my hands on his shoulders. I whispered more lyrics into his ear, licking his neck. He grabbed a handful of my ass squeezing it. I bit down on his neck lightly leaving a mark, just as the song was about to end. "Something for your girl to see." I said standing. He took a wad of cash out of his pocket and handed to me.

"Thank you" he said

"You're welcome" I replied leaving the room. I hurried to my office closing the door and locking it. I exhaled and leaned up against the door. That's was very intense. I've never been more turned on in my life. My panties are soaked and I know if the song would've lasted any longer he would've been the one to take my virginity. I grabbed an extra bra and panty set out of my desk drawer that I keep for employees. They're brand new from Victoria secrets. I went into my personal bathroom and freshened up then walked back out on the floor.

***************

Vote, Share, and Comment !

Tayee 🐞