Chapter 10, Moving

Your POV

After about 30 minutes, of setting up the work station, I was finally done. I logged onto MineCraft and YouTube. I'd been losing subscribers since I hadn't posted any videos. I decided to make one now. "Yo Adam? Can we do a Do Not Laugh for my channel? I've been losing subscribers since I haven't posted any videos." I shouted at my brother. Adam yelled back. "Yeah! I'll add you on Skype." I logged into Skype and waited for Adam. It came through and I joined the call.

*time skip to start of recording*

"Hey guys! Y/N here! Welcome back to another video. Today, I'm joined by... Wait. Who are those dudes?" I began my intro. Adam came up real close to my MineCraft character. "It is I. The mysterious person in the background." I laughed. "I'm joined by SKYDOESMINECRAFT!! Yeah him. Oh, he's my brother. Also, by MithzanMax, ThatGuyBerney, Youtube Sensation RedVacktor and... RAWSSS!! Hey Adam I stole your intro." "NOOO!! Not teh intro! Anyways, let's begin."

*another one, time skip to end of recording*

I simply sent the video off to Max to edit and walked out of my office. Adam walked out of his office, which was beside mine. Adam was holding a camera, so I immediately turned around back into my office. "Not so fast!" Adam ran into my office after me, vlogging. I face palmed, and turned to face Adam. "Brudder no." I muttered. "ER ME GAWD A WILD Y/N!!! I DON'T HAVE ANY POKÉBALLS LEFT NO! I'LL USE AN ULTRA BALL!" Adam screamed. Red raced into the office holding an ultra ball small plush toy and threw it at me. I caught the ball easily. "NO! The wild Y/N fought back!" Adam shrieked. I dropped the plush and ran out of the office. Adam yelled after me. "THE WILD Y/N RAN AWAY!!!" 

And that's how days go in the office. 

Max's POV

I glanced at my watch. 8:43pm. I finished editing the video Y/N sent to me and emailed it back to her. I sighed. Time to head home. I walked into Y/N office to see her sitting in her office with a couple of suitcases at her side. She'd gone home at lunch to pack her things up. "Ready to go?" I asked, leaning against the doorframe. She nodded and picked up one suitcase. I leaned down and grabbed the other couple of suitcases. Y/N stood up and walked out of the office, me at her side. I slung my arm around her shoulders, yelling goodbye to Adam. In a moment, we were out at my car. "Hey, where is your car?" I asked, looking around. "It's already at your house." She replied storing her suitcase in the boot. "Oh, yeah! Where exactly will I sleep...?" She questioned awkwardly. "Erm. There is the couch, but if you want you can sleep with me... either that or I'll sleep on the couch." I answered, hopping into the front seat. Y/N got into the passenger seat. "I'll sleep with you eh?" 

*er me gawd another time skip to when you guys get home*

Max's POV

Ross and Tim were already at home, so Y/N and I weren't alone. As we pulled up into the driveway, I opened the boot and pulled out the suitcases. "Damn, you got a lot of stuff." I said, glancing at the three blue, red, and purple suitcases. Y/N gave no reply, just giggled. A little bit later, I was sitting on the couch, eating macaroni cheese and watching Ross and Tim battle it out on Super Smash Bros. Y/N was curled at my side, head on my shoulder, fast asleep. I finished eating, just as Tim bet Ross. I glanced at my girlfriend. I picked her up, (bridal style you may call it) and carried her to our room. I lay her down in the bed while I got changed. 

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Just been busy with sports. You may have noticed though, I added a backstory! 

-Bai

~Emma