Chapter 1: Get to know ya

RayquanPOV

"Damn dwagg i really wana talk to the girl but ion no wat to say you know!" ray said. Bruh just walk up to her lick your lips and say "Ay shawty lemme get yo number whats yoo name".Hell nahh you really making a n**** day. He grinned. (School bell rings) yoo Ray!!! trey shouted. aint that the girl you funa hit up? Smash bruh he tryna smash. they laughed. hahaha.. ay ima bout to go and see who this new teacher is, ima f*** with yall later. I said. Ight bruh we out.

Ms.Grant class

Ray! ay homie was gud. i see we have the same class. I guess so. i said. i see Neliyah chillen or whatever bruh. Na-whooo? I ask. the girl you tryna talk to. you lying how you know her name anyway? i went up to her and was like "hey lil mama im trigger but they call me trey"......

NeliyahPOV

Umm trey can you do me a favor? I said. TA-ah yah shawty wats up? after school you wana chill or whatever? sure its ok with me. He said. Ight see you then. I said walking away.

TreyPOV

Ay bruh i think i got plans tonight.! Anyway dont you live on Elms street? Trey asked. Yeah why? Ray questioned. Oh cause Neliyah wanted me to chill at the crib so im thinking bout you should come. Trey said. Um i got to see mama at Jackson today Old girl been in there for a week now. But i dont know yet. Ray responded. Damn. She in the trap still? Tell her i said get well soon Ray. As he said walking up to Ms. Grant.