Chapter One

{Y/N} walked through the halls, pulling her skirt down again. She honestly hated her bright yellow dress, but non the less she forced her self to wear it. Well, that was a lie, Her parents did. She ran to school, her {H/L} {H/C} hair blowing in the wind. She was holding a small lunch box that was swinging around in the air.

She soon realized how early she was, and decided to look around. Suddenly, her senses were tingling. And, through all the fantasy books she read, she knew that when you felt something, it lead to magic. And, well, {Y/N} had a guilty pleasure. She went up the stairs and walked around for a bit. Soon, she stumbled across an abandoned music room.

"YESSSS! FINALLY SOMETHING ABANDONED AND PROBABLY FILLED WITH MAGIC! MAYBE I'LL FIND MY WAY TO NARNIA OR SOMETHING!!" {Y/N} Gushed, putting her hands on her cheeks. Her eyes streaming with tears of happiness.

She hurriedly opened the doors excitedly. To her surprise, roses suddenly engulfed her vision. Her mouth fell open as she stared wide eyed at what laid in front of her.

"What kinds of Cake do you like? My favorite is the strawberry!" A small boy said to some girls. A stoic tall boy gave a really small smile, and the girls started to faint.

"Hikaru, these girl's aren't going to replace me, are they?" "Don't be silly Kaoru, no one could ever replace you." "H-hikaru-" 2 twins said. Girls everywhere started swooning over the two. {Y/N} had a hard time keeping in her laugh.

"So Haruhi, what do you like to do in your free time?" A girl asked. "Well, I like to read, and sometimes I bake with my dad. Oh and I love spending it with you ladies." He- She? She said. The girls had a light blush on her face.

"Tamaki, I feel like I'm nothing more but another face in the crowd to you... Do I not matter?" A girl asked, looking down. "What? That's nonsense! I would walk to the moon and back for you, my princess." A tall blonde said.

"Hello dear and welcome to the Ouran high school host club. Is there anything you wanted?" A tall boy with glasses asked me.

"Oh I stumbled into the wrong room..." I mumbled, walking out. "Hey, a actually pretty girl stumbled in here for once." The twins said in unison. Luckily, only mr glasses and {Y/N} heard him. "She looks like a fun toy~" They teased. {Y/N} Growled.

"Listen I'm gonna go now-" "{Y/N}?" The girl host asked.

"Haruhi?!" You asked in surprise.

-(*0*)-(*0*)-(*0*)-(*0*)-(*0*)-

Ender: Hi..

Reader: WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!

Ender: I KNOW DON'T HATE ME

Ender: I've just been really busy ;n;

Ender: But yeah I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Ender: BAI~