Chapter Five

Y/N'S POV

~*~Tamaki~*~

The girls looked up, staring at a blond male in the doorway. 'Why was he here...' I thought to myself.

"You ladies shouldn't act so impolite. What would your parents think if they saw you picking on such a poor, innocent commoner?" I slightly sweat dropped at being called innocent and poor, but I managed to keep my mouth shut.

The girls looked at him in shock. The leader of the three girls soon regained her normal attitude, and straightened out her dress.

"Tamaki, why waste your breath on such a sad sapling of a-" "Get out of my club." He cut her off, staring at her dead in the eyes. Her eyes widened, as she stepped back. She ran out of the club, followed by her minions. My mouth dropped down in shock

Tamaki then glomped me, becoming his normal, obnoxious self. I have to admit, I'm a little bit jealous of his happiness.

"DID THEY HURT MY PRECIOUS {Y/N}?!?!" He hugged me frantically.

"Tamaki, I'm fine. Just leave me alone, okay?" I got up, walking out. I gave one quick glance towards him, and he looked as lost as a puppy. He must've wanted some reward for acting so princely. I sighed, walking out.

~*~Kyoya~*~

The girls looked up, staring at glasses. He had a smile on his face, although I could tell was fake. Come to think of it, when he's in the club he looks completely fake. 

"What are you ladies doing in the club? I don't believe we're open at the moment." He said calmly, no hint of emotion in his voice. I felt my eye twitch slightly. How could he be so calm about all of this?!

The girls turned to look at him. The same girl let go of me, and acted like she wasn't about to pummel me into the ground.  

"Kyoya! We saw that she was in the host club with no one else, and we wanted to know why she was here! We didn't mean to cause any harm-" Kyoya cut her off. "You obviously did mean to cause harm, otherwise you wouldn't have tried to punch Ms. (l/n). Now, in case you didn't know, violence is tolerated in the host club, so I kindly ask you to leave."

The girls muttered amongst themselves, then escorted themselves out.

"You didn't have to do that..." I muttered, not exactly in the best of moods. "You'd rather be beaten by a bunch of highschool girls?" "W-well I'm not exactly afraid to take a punch..."

"But, if you don't have to take a punch, why would you take one?" He pushed up his glasses. Something about him annoyed me beyond words. I growled softly, getting off of the ground. I stormed out of the room...

"Interesting..." Kyoya said, unbeknownst to me.

~*~The Twins~*~

I looked towards the door to find the annoying twins from before. "This isn't very nice..." "...After all... we don't want to take..." "...Unneeded courses of action..." They smirked... they were honestly quite scary. 

"W-we weren't..." The girl dropped me. "I advise you leave..." They smirked. The girls got up, honestly a little creeped out, and walked out. 

"Jesus christ you two are creepy..." I mumbled, getting up. "We didn't want our new toy to get hurt!" "I'm not your toy!" I felt a weird heat rising to my cheeks... was I blushing? 

I sighed, walking out. 

I'm sorry I had writer's block for this one xD I'M SORRY TWINS.

~*~Mori~*~

The door opened, to reveal Mori standing stoically at the door. 

The girl dropped me. "W-we weren't..." 

"Leave." He said, looking at them.

"B-but we-" 

"Leave." He repeated, a slight edge to his voice. The girls left dejectedly.

"Er... thanks..." I mumbled, standing up. He let out a low grunt. "I guess I'll be on my way...?" He stood silently, looking at me. I walked out of the room, slipping past him...

~*~Honey~*~

Honey stood at the door, an angry expression on his face. "L-leave her alone!" The girls looked terrified, remembering he was a martial arts master..

"B-but we were just-"

"I-I said l-leave her alone!"

The dropped me, walking out of the room.

"Are you okay? Do you want cake?" He asked, looking at me cutely. I sighed, annoyed. No, i didn't want cake. I wanted to go and get lunch, this was such a bother. "No thanks..." I mumbled. 

I got up and walked out. 

-(*)-(*)-(*)-

Whelpppppp finally updated hope ya enjoy