-football game

^picture of Ella in media^

"ella your boys are waiting for you" my brother bryce teased as half of his football team was drooling over me.

"that's your team now get out of here" I pushed him away walking towards my friends. i smiled sitting down. justin started walking over and I put my head in my hands.

"piss off she's not hooking up with you, she checked you off her list already" blaze yelled. I laughed and tried to calm her down. he jogged back to his team and I could see bryce laughing at him.

this will be a long night.

*after the football game*

me and blaze walked over to the team, waiting for bryce impatiently.

"bryce hurry up" I yelled at him. he rolled his eyes and tapped a guys shoulder.

it was Hayes, biggest player in our school. or for the boys at least, im the biggest player for the girls

they talked for a few seconds and then bryce came over.

"im going to hayes's for a party so it's just you and blaze."

"what do you want me to tell mom and dad?" I asked annoyed

"well I was thinking maybe you and blaze could come to the party with me?" he nervously smiled

"bryce no. you know-"

"c'mon Ella, it's the only way I can go without lying to mom and dad" he pleaded. I sighed and agreed.

"great, so you can drive us and I don't have to go with Justin" he smiled racing to the car with blaze.

"wait your Bryce's sister, right?" Hayes asked. I nodded my head while taking in his good looks.

"give this to him, tell him it's from liv" he said with a smile. I took the envelope and walked away.

"here" I threw the envelope at bryce.

"it's from liv" I added while starting the car. a smirk spread across his face

"let's get to this party my friends" bryce exclaimed. I laughed as blazed played with his hair.

im dreading this party

----------------
this was really boring im sorry :|