- party

I park my car in Gretchens driveway.

God I hate this bitch

we get out of the car and walk to the front door. the music roars throughout the house, making my ears hurt.

first thing I see when I walk in

Hayes.

he walks over towards us and looks me up and down.

"Hayes, eyes off her. she's the only one you won't fuck over" Bryce warns him. Hayes clenches his jaw and walks away.

"he wasn't gonna-"

"Ella, trust me. he was. and he's drunk, I had to set him straight"

I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen. I look up to see Hayes slouched over the counter. he didn't look so good.

"you alright?" I ask grabbing a Pepsi. he shakes his head no right as he pukes all over the floor.

"Oh god" I manage to say while grabbing my drink. I block out all the remarks from disgusted people around us. I help him stand straight and lead him towards the bathroom. I almost puke myself realizing I just stepped in his pile of ew.

I lock the door and he begins to puke in the tub.

this mother fuckerkckcuahhz

"You were supposed to- never mind" I sigh.

5 minutes go by as he finally plops onto the bathroom floor taking deep breaths. out of pity, I hand him my drink. he doesn't even hesitate he just opens it and downs it all.

"Wow, I've never seen you down a drink that fast unless its alcohol" I tease. he chuckles and shakes his head as he stands up. I move out of his way as he rinses his mouth with mouthwash.

great example of why you don't drink, especially not at the age of 16.

he turns around and looks at me. As his lips get closer I stopped him.

"kiss me when you haven't just puked up and when your lips won't taste like alcohol" I say facing away.

"Oh my god Ella" he laughs.

"Go clean up your mess" I push him out of the bathroom.

damn how I would've kissed him if he hadn't just thrown up.

-------------
This is so bad im sorry vhiaucycyw