characters & description

in which a girl with an unusual name invites her best friend of twenty years to move in with her and...everything goes downhill from there.

Chancelor "Chano" Bennett

Best friend of twenty years to our main protagonist. Has also secretly been in love with her during these twenty years, but that's a story for another time.

Enjoys:

• Xanax
• Rapping
• Classical Music
• sending dread head niggas to record label's lobbies.

Joseph "Joey" Martinique

Our main protagonist and best friend of Chano. Is secretly in love with her best friend of twenty years but, she's not gonna tell him that. What do you think she is, stupid?!

Enjoys:

• masturbating to pictures of Chano
• Frank Sinatra
• photography and YouTube

Rakim "Rocky" Mayers

Older brother of Joey and boyfriend of Joey's other friend. He and his girlfriend often scheme together to make Chano and Joey a couple.

Enjoys:

...to be honest, fuck what he enjoys, I don't really care.

Kehlani "Nami" Parrish

Girlfriend of Rocky and close friend of his younger sister. Is a criminal in...stealing hearts. That was corny, I'll stop.

Enjoys:
•Singing
•Criminal Activities (like stealing hearts, ha! you thought I was bouta stop bitch. lemme stop, I'm wasted)
•Getting tattoos
•smoking that kush

This book was inspired by my poem "Honeydew Green" in my book
"The Monroe, Roman Experience".

dedicated to my fellow Chancelor lover zitties (in hopes that she and Zayn forgive Chance and I for eloping)

...you know the drill.