in which...he could care less

I woke up promptly at noon, and slowly sat up in Joey's bed. After taking a minute to stretch, I realized that she was nowhere to be found in the bedroom.

"Channy! Oh Chancelor!"

I heard her feet patter down the hallway. She stopped in front of the doorway and stood, staring at me in her morning glory.

Feet slightly apart, nipple piercings poking lightly through her shirt, hands on her hips, enunciating her curves. Her jet black hair up in an intricate bun and her face adorned by the only jewelry she wore, her nose ring. I took her to get it against her father's will on our sixteenth birthday.

He got over it.

She grinned at me and walked over to her dresser and pulled out her usual outfit, or her "uniform" as I call it. Black shirt, gray joggers, and black Adidas socks.

She turned slightly towards the window, showing her side profile. Then, without warning, she lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor. I visibly gulped.

That's my best friend alright.

She turned completely to face me, her hand lightly slung over her breast. Like those paintings of Renaissance women.

She was beautiful.

Tendrils of hair that fell from her bun adorned her angelic face. The "Golden Hour" sunlight radiated through the windows and surrounded her body. The shades of dark brown and deep pink in her skin were highlighted as she glowed like the true angel she was in front of her window.

She was a goddess.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She grinned and went back to the position she was in, dramatically posing.

I grabbed my phone, and took some candid shots of her laughing and posing.

"Chance! Delete them!" She pouted once she realized that for once I had actually done as she had asked.

"Nope. Too late. It's already my wallpaper." I grinned and waved the phone at her.

"Well I know your password."

"Of course you know. But I could care less if those shots got deleted, 'cause I didn't really get the one that I wanted."

"And which one was that?"

I got up and slowly walked over to her, as her breathing visibly hitched at every step I took. I stopped three inches away from her face and took her hand that had fallen away from covering her brest and arranged it over her chest again. I pushed her back a little, so her other arm could rest comfortably on the dresser. I lightly twisted the stray hairs from her bun, and framed them the exact way they were before and tilted her head lightly to the left, so the sunlight would outline her body.

My hand lightly brushed against her forehead and I traced her cheek and lips with my finger. They looked so soft and sweet. I just wanted to kiss her. I leaned in lightly to do so as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

I looked down and saw her clench her thighs together even tighter, as she bit her lip. I pushed my knee up between her thighs and pryed them apart, as her knees buckled slightly.

"This one."

•••

I finally released on my fingers as my legs shook and let out a sigh. I hope Chance didn't hear me, that would be embarrassing.

This is the fifth time this has happened. The first few times it was only five or ten minutes. But this time I spent twenty whole minutes in the bathroom. Even though it was the best session yet, I needed to stop.