His Acceptance (Chapter 6)

Chanyeol's POV

I walked back to the dorms, literally dragging my feet.

I couldn't help but to let a few tears run because of how I probably lost my best friend just because of one kiss. This is a kiss I've fantasized of for such a long time. And now that I've done it, I've ruined things... My best friend is gone...

—————

Being in the dorms was no good thing either. It seems everywhere I went, hell fires were right behind.

As soon as I walked in, Suho came in front of me with his arms crossed and he held an unamused look on his face.

"Hmm, Chanyeol... What happened to Baek? You guys left mighty early this morning. He looked..a bit sad when he walked in...."

'Ah shit... I can't tell him I kissed Baekhyun... Right?'

"Um...Well, hyung..I... Baekhyun has been having a rough day. He was feeling a bit sick at the park.."

"Huh... Alright. I want you to stay home with him. The rest of us are going out to eat. There's Chonggak Kimchi in here if you both get hungry. You'll be fine, right?"

"Of course, Mom"

Suho chuckled and pat my back.

Right after he walked away I practically ran to Baek and I's room. His face was stuffed in his pillow as he sobbed.

The closer I got to his bed, the more he would scoot away.

He hadn't noticed he was on the edge of the bed, I'm guessing. Because he suddenly fell back.

Before he hit the floor I ran over to him and grabbed him by his arms, pulling him back up.

The trails from his tears still showed on his pale skin.

Our stare was held for a while and he finally pulled away, his eyes welling up with tears.

My eyes widened and I grabbed his cheek, pushing him to look at me.

"Chanyeol...ah... Y-You kissed me.." Baekhyun touched his lips once more, squinting at me as he slowly moved away.

"W-Why'd you do it...?"

"Because... I..... I like you, Baekhyun. No. I don't like you. Forget that."

Baek shook his head slowly.

"I love you, Baekhyun..."

Third POV

The pair took a very long time just staring at each other

Baekhyun's look of shock never left his face and they started to move together.

Chan's eagerness to kiss him was unreal. How he grabbed the smaller one's arms and held him close.

Right before their lips could meet, Chanyeol's phone had gone off.

This surprised both boys, making Chanyeol hop off Baekhyun's bed and back out the room.