Truly Love Me (Chapter 12)

"Ji Woo is pregnant..."

—————
Chanyeol's POV

"Pregnant?! Are you serious?? She would've found out way sooner!! Unless she kept it to herself all this time, she's lying!"

"Baekhyun, I-"

"No. Why can't she just leave us alone!! I... It's all my fault she's here..!"

"But it's not.."

"It is... I set her up with you in denial. Thinking 'he could never like me that way'... if only I had just accepted my feelings for you..." he put his head down with tears pricking his eyes, "This would've never happened.."

I took a while, just staring at Baekhyun who cried and shook before me. He really did think this was all his doing..

"Hey..." I tugged at his arm "it's really not you. I went to her house, expecting for her to do something dirty. I didn't mean to sleep with her. I didn't know things would end out this way.."

Baekhyun slapped my comforting hand away.

"It doesn't matter now, Chan!! You have a 'child' to take care of.. leave me alone..."

"Don't say that! I can still have you as my best friend! As long as I'm with you!-"

The doorbell suddenly rang, making me and Baek jump in surprise just because of how Suho and the rest are supposed to be home in 30 minutes. Not now.

I threw Baekhyun my sweater since it would cover everything that shouldn't be shown to the guys.

I strolled down the stairs, I could tell pissing Baek off since he kept yelling "Hurry up!", "Move faster!", and "I'm tired, just let them in!"

With the time I spent slowly moving to the door the person kept ringing the doorbell.

An even more annoyed Baekhyun ran down the stairs, pushing me out the way gently and opening the door.

I couldn't see who it was but Baekhyun's eyebrows furrowed and he looked to me.

"Chanyeollie, Ji Woo is here..."

"Oh.."

I could see the look on her face drop as she noticed Baekhyun was naked and only wearing a sweater, while my hair was scruffy and my shirt was all unbuttoned.

"W-What did you guys do..?" She mumbled.

Baekhyun turned red and looked at me.

"We were sleeping. Until someone came and decided to ring our very loud doorbell~"

She gave an almost inaudible "Oh..sorry" before looking back up.

"You got the text, right...?" She glared at Baekhyun while moving a bit closer to me.

"I did.. but I have a question. We've..done 'it' quite a long time ago. That means you've known this for a long time as well. Why didn't you say something before?"

"U-Uhh...Well, you see.. I was really nervous since you don't like me anymore.."

"Then why didn't you tell me while we were still in a relationship?"

"O-Oh..! Back then I didn't really pay attention to it.." she gave a nervous smile before patting my shoulder. "Can I come in though?~"

"No, we're fine alone~" Baekhyun almost yelled at her, making me feel highly uncomfortable.

But he shut the door and locked it, pushing me back to our shared bedroom.

"What are you doing..?"

"I want you to love me. What you did to her was meaningless, right? Well, show me how you make love to a person you actually care about..."

My cheeks flushed and I looked back to Baekhyun who had a stern look on his facing, proving how serious he was.

"O-Okay..Let's do it.."

[A/N: I just made a new tumblr where I'll be taking new fanfiction requests for oneshots and stuff. The name of it is "bamyeolda" so I'll be on there a bit for those of you who actually wanna send something :^ Plus, I'm checking those contest entries now. It's too late to just write one, sorry~
Also sorry for the short chapter-]