An accidental bump led to what...

Izzy's P.O.V

There he was. Trying to fight his way through the crowd of teenage girls. The loud screaming of his name made weak, it made my bones feel like jelly. LIAM! They all shouted his name loud enough that you could probably hear it from a mile away. His beautiful face appearing from the crowd. The teens running after him, like a stompead of angry bulls, trying to catch him as he tried to escape. He walked past me and a breeze of his aftershave (Paco Rabanne's 1 million) wafted into my face.

"Good luck getting way. We're feisty things!"

I said as he walked past me. He turned round, laughed and winked at me then replied

"Thanks babe. I'm sure you are."

Those first two little words made me feel like collapsing, just falling down to the floor not having a care in the world and lie there for ever replaying in my mind what Liam said to me.

It was 4:00pm and already darkish. The grey clouds loomed above me then burst out with a downpour of rain. I was sat alone in the bus shelter waiting for my bus home. I was shivering, partly because I was still startled by what Liam said to me earlier but mostly because it was freezing cold and I had no jumper. The rain pelted down onto the concrete pavements, splashing little droplets of water back up into the air. I had my head in my hands staring down at the wet ground when I heard footsteps then felt someone sit down next to me.

"You look cold."

The voice sounded so familiar. It was a mans voice I was sure of it. It sounded sweet and caring. I slowly looked up and saw that sat next to me was the one and only Liam Payne!

"Just a little."

I replied after a long pause form when he spoke.

"Here."

He handed me his woolly hoody. I put it on and it was still warm from were he had only just taken it of his body.

"But won't you get cold?"

I asked him as he was only wearing a thin chequered shirt.

"No, I'll be fine as long as you're warm."

My bus pulled up. I took off Liam's hoody then went to hand it back to him; he pushed it away and said

"Keep it. A token you can remember me by."

"I don't need anything to remember you by Liam, you're out of my favourite band and your amazing."

I walked onto the bus and bought my ticket for the journey, then went to sit down next to the window.

"Wait!"

I hear Liam call as he hoped onto the bus then walks up and sits down next to me.

"Hey. I never got to know your name."

He asked.

"Izzy, short for Isabelle."

I replied tucking my light brown locks of hair behind my ear, my voice trembled as I spoke making me sound totally strange.

"Ohh. And do you have twitter?"

Liam asked

"yes."

He took a pen from his back pocket and handed it to me then he put his hand on my leg (making me shiver and shake with excitedness) gesturing for me to write on it. I wrote my twitter name on his hand

'@Izzy_Payne'

I kind of felt a little embarrassed to be writing that on the actual Liam Payne's hand! He took his hand back and looked down at it to read it. He smiled. Then he stood up and walked of the bus. What if he thought I was weird, you know, having his surname as my surname on twitter. Now I felt really embarrassed.

"A part from that, This day was pretty amazing."

I exclaimed aloud not meaning to.

___________________________________

Well, first ever upload what do you think :) please comment and tell me what you thought would help me improve it wasn't good.

@Abi_Jayne_98

Thank you

Abi

x