Chapter 1

"She's black"

"Ewww...Who's that?"

"She'll never fit in"

Those were just some of the things I heard walking through the gates of Oakly high.

No.

I am not fully black. My mom is white and My dad is black.I'm mixed.I have curly hair and green eyes. I am proud of who I am. I Can't let negative people like them bring me down in life.

This move has really been hard on me, but I understand why we moved here.It's just that it's my mom and I now.My dad died about a month ago.I guess she's just scared to stay in that Dangerous neighbourhood.

I walked into the building and Instantly bumped into a hard chest and fell back. My books were all over the floor.

This is my fault.I should probably apologize.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled while kneeling to picked up my books.

"Yea..it's fine" His voice was husky. I Looked up and smiled. He smirked. "Let me help you with that" He said and handed me a few of my books.

"T-thanks" I stuttered and stood up.

"I'm Kale" He said with another smirk.Wow he really is cute. Black hair, Blue eyes, not too skinny not too muscular,and he doesn't seem to care that I'm half black.

"I'm Jessica" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kale's POV

She's half black so what? I'm not racist.
I bet I could get her in bed by next week. I Gotta admit she's pretty, but not my type.

"I'm Jessica" She said. She looked innocent. BUT I have to do what I have to do. Fuck and Dump. You see. The guys on my football team came up with a game. Here's how it goes. Find a girl and fuck her within 3 months, Winners get $40000. I'm not missing out on this. I know for sure I can get her in bed within a week.She seems like the easy type that falls in love quickly.

~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV.

"Do you know where the general office is?" I asked frantically.

He Chuckled.

"Well ofc...this is my school" He said with a smirk. "Follow me"

I walked behind him until we found the office.

"Goodm-" I started to say but I was instantly cut off.

"Get her the fucking scheduele now" Kale said in an irritated voice. I can't believe him. He may be nice to me but he has no respect for elders, but the woman said nothing.She just stared at him.

"Here you go dear" She said and handed me a few papers.

"Thank you" I said with a smile and to my surprise she smiled back.

I turned to Kale with a disgusted look on my face.

"Thanks" I mumbled to him and walked away.I'd rather not associate myself with him. At first he seemed so nice.

"Heyy...wait up" He called.

I just kept walking until I found the Home Room and sat...guess I'll wait until the bell rings.

Then Kale walked in and sat right beside me.

I gave him a fake smile and he smirked.

"Soooooo" He started saying.

"Look. I'm half black.You should probably move away from me before someone sees you.Save yourself the trouble" I said bluntly.

He stared at me in Disbelief.

"I-" He started to say but the bell rang and he instantly got up.

Just like the rest. RACIST. This is gonna be a long school year.