Chapter 2.

Kale's POV

I can't believe she just said that.

I was about to say something but the bell rang. I got up and moved away very quickly.Fuck.I don't know why I did that. SHIT. She probably thinks I'm racist. You can call me anything else But that.I have to apologize later.

Everyone started to walk in.

"What the fuck? She's black. Why is she here" Chelsea said. Who's chelsea? MY EX...well I wouldn't even say that. She was just my fuck buddy.No feelings attached..well I didn't like her at all. She just doesn't get it.

Everyone was Looking at Jessica weirdly and I didn't like that. Jessica noticed the stares and
rested her head on the desk.

"Would you all just stop fucking looking at her" I shouted. And by the blink of an eye. They stopped.You see I've earned a reputation for myself. I'm bad news. You either obey what I say or face the consequences. SIMPLE.

Dylan and Jordan walked in. They're my bestfriends. Their eyes immediately went to Jessica. They smirked. Guess they found her cute too.

"Hey man" Dylan said while Jordan gave me a boy nod and they sat.

"Who's the new chick...she's hot" Jordan said.

I chuckled.

"She's MINE" I said  in a serious tone.

"Commee onn mannn..why don't you ever let us get the good chicks...she's mixed...has nice boobs... probably has a big ass...and A good pussy...just let me have her" Dylan whined childishly.

I shooked my head.

"No...she's mine" I said a smirk and they both rolled their eyes.

"Whatever" They said in unison.

I chuckled. I WIN :)

Mr. Charles walked in.

"Goodmorning class" He said and everyone groaned.Except Jessica.

"We have a new student with us today." He continued. From the corner of my eyes.I saw her tense up. "Please stand and tell us about yourself young lady"

Jessica stood up. Dylan smirked.

"She does have a fat ass" He said.

"My name is Jessica.I'm 16 years old." She paused. "I'm a mixture of the white and black decent" She said that proudly and I smiled. "I Just moved from Jacksonville" She paused again and swallowed. "And I love to paint and draw" She finished with a smile and sat.

"We have an artist here I see" Mr. Charles said with a laugh. Jessica nodded and smiled back.

"Well...see you all tomorrow...get to your first classes" He said and everyone made their way out.The first being Jessica.

"I'll see you guys at lunch" I said to Dylan and Jordan. I ran after Jessica. I know it may seem as though I like her,but trust me I don't. Gotta be nice to get to fuck her right.

She was looking down at the paper with a confused look on her face.

"Lemme see " I said to her. She started at me intensly then handed me the paper.

"First class Is Gym...and we do the same subjects so I'll show you to the rest" I said.

"Why are you being so nice to me?...I'm b-" She started saying.

"Look Jessica..I honestly don't care about you being mixed or not...I don't care..and I think you're very pretty" I said and she stared at me in surprise.Wait what? Did I just say pretty.Woooww...Never called a girl that before.

"Oh" Was all she said with a slight smile.

Hmmmm..this girl seems a bit different..but I like it...something tells me this is going to take longer than I thought.