Fragile (Uncontrollable Desires 3)

Fragile

"Ashlyn Adams, will you marry me?" 

Those five words were supposed to be the mark of a new life with the boy I love, Harry Styles. But of course, life decides to throw obstacles at us. Obstacles that we struggle to get over, but try our hardest. There's only a couple of obstacles that really count right now, such as: 

1. Niall Horan. 

How do I describe Niall? He's that boy who is always there for me, constantly looking out for me and trying his hardest to always put me first. When Harry was the one who should have been taking care of me -loving me- it was Niall who stepped up. Niall Horan with the dyed blonde hair and blue eyes. Niall who smiles at me so warmly that I still get tingles down my back. 

Niall who I can't possibly love. 

2. Lucinda the psychotic bitch.

There's really no other words for this blonde "barbie" other than psychotic bitch. After having her plans spoiled by Harry coming home to me, she "realized" that Harry and her truly do belong together, that it wasn't all just a game to her. But there's no way in hell I'm letting her get her hands on him again.

Fake or not, Lucinda will never have what Harry and I have together. 

3. Harry

The biggest problem there is and it just happens to be my fiance. I can't even begin to describe him and his decisions...but I can try. 

There's only so much I can take now. I've become so...

Fragile.

~~*~~*~~

*Drum roll* The third book in the Uncontrollable Desires series is called "Fragile" ! Can Ashlyn and Harry make it? Does she really love him? Does he even really love her? Where does Niall fit into this entire thing? There's only so much that one person can take before they break apart, has Ashlyn reached that point? 

Find out in Fragile, coming soon! 

Hope you love this one as much as you loved the last two (: 

The date of publication is still unknown. It will be soon though. 

Comment what you think <3 

Vote :3

Share to friends ^.^

ily, Kat <3