1

-La'rayne-
Its another sunny day at the salon with taressa and I just got done with a client and I'm waiting on my next one i think her names Jessica or some like that.as I'm reading magazine waiting I hear the door open I didn't lift my head from the magazine.I hear somebody clear thier throat I look to see a pregnant girl who I'm guessing is Jessica.ik she betta lose that attitude doe.

"Are you Jessica"I ask with a smile

"Yea that's me"she said with a attitude

"Well take a seat here"I said nicely trying to keep my cool with the fakest smile in history

"I just want it straightend and cut how much will that be"jessica said

"$30"I say ready to get this over with

"Ok let call my husband for the money"Jessica said

I nod my head and look over at taressa and she was mugging Jessica like her life depended on it I laughed in my head my bestfrann crazy.

I hear the door open again I look over and see august.tf he doing here?I watched as he walked over to Jessica.so that's his girlfriend huh?he kissed her lips and sat down in the waiting chairs next to her getting on his phone.I walked over to Jessica and started heating up the curling irons I started to feel someone staring at me I looked up and it was august I just roled my eyes and and his dumb ass gave me that what I do look.as I was curling Mrs.barbie dolls hair august kept staring at me like nigga yo girl friend right here.

I was done with her hair and she started complaining about how she didn't want it cut like that like bihh stfu and get out you and yo hoe ass boyfriend.

After they left I talked to taressa a Lil bit then went by my moms got my daughter we took our showers and went to sleep.

-August-
We pulled up to the house and as soon as I was about to take the key out Jessica asked me for some money so she can go to the mall.

"Jessica baybeh you just got yo hair done"I said

"Ik baby but I want to go get my nails and toes done"she whined

"Ight how much you want ma"

"$200"she said smiling hard

"Ok baybeh"I sighed "I'll be over Chris house"I lied I was actually going to raynes house

"Ok babe"she said.and with that she left

I waited till she pulled off then hopped in my car and sped to raynes house.