Loved

Foxy pov

I sat in my cove next to my cardboard ship looking at the ground. I was depressed, I never felt like people cared about me the past year.

" hey foxy you ok? " i turn my head to the curtains of my stage and see Freddy standing there looking though a crack in the open curtain. " may I come in ? " I nodded my head and Freddy jumped on stage and sat down in front of me.

" foxy you've been really distant from the others and me what's wrong " I turned my head in the other direction a little and said " I don't think te kids like me anymore, probably ye and te others don't like me ether "

Freddy leaned closer to me and replied quickly " foxy you know I care ab- " I cut him off saying " well if ye care about me then prove yer self "

Freddy quickly lunged at me and kissed me on the lips I blushed and so did he. He pulled back and said " I.. I'm so sorry I did that, you probably don't feel the same way ".

I tackled him to the ground and started to make out with him, he was in shock but still went on to kiss me. We fought over dominance but he won and tossed me on my back with him standing over me. " ok ye win I'll be ye cum bucket " he smiled and slowly took off my shorts leaving my erect throbbing cock hanging out. He then unzipped his shorts and took them off revealing a much thicker dick.

" foxy I love you " I blushed hard and said " I.. I love ye too Freddy ". He pulled my hips towards him to were his tip was touching my entrance. As he leaned forward I could feel his full fat member enter me.

" ahh Freddy yer so filling lass " i started to jack myself off as he started to thrust faster " err foxy your so tight and warm I can't hold it much longer "

His cock was hitting my prostate so much I couldn't take the pleasure and excitement any more and just cumed all over my stomach and face. I felt Freddy's balls slapping against my ass as he moved as fast as he can pounding my insides " foxy I'm gonna .. Gha " I felt a sudden burst of heat in my asshole, there was so much that it was dripping out of my stretched hole with Freddy in still inside. " f.. Freddy that was amazing thank ye "

I pushed him on the ground and kissed him but I pulled back he was fast asleep. I just rolled my eyes and kept his cock inside me as I laid down on his stomach and fell asleep.