s i x t e e n

the four boys now stood outside yoongis home along with the cops who surrounded the home.

the policehad told them to stay back just in case that yoongi was armed and of course they followed the directions.

"okay ready guys? let's go!" the captain said as they all grabbed their gun getting closer to yoongis door.

for hoseok it felt as if the world had stopped when the officers barged into the door. as soon as the door flew open a gun shot was heard and then screams following after, the boys felt powerless.

-jimin-

"hyung. please put the gun down," i begged as i tried to grab his hands.

"no jimin. my life ends once they come in and you know it."

"look yoongi. we can all get this through okay?" this time jin begged his eyes pleading at yoongi who only ignored with tearful eyes.

"i'm really sorry guys. really, i didn't want to do this its just the voice in my head but i really didn't want to hurt you. he did not me," yoongi confessed as he put the gun at the side of his head.

my heart was beating fast and my body felt cold. i wanted to help him. i didn't want him to leave.

"open the door now!!" they heard the cop yell and for once jimin wished they hadn't been rescued.

"i forgive you hyung," i told him and as soon as i did the door flew open and then a gun shot. memories started to flash.

-6 year old jimin-

"you scare me hyung."

"why jiminnie?"

"because you always watch me and i feel uncomfortable..."

"well it's because i need to protect you."

"really?!?" little jimin questioned. amused of yoongis reply.

"yeah i'll always protect you jimin."

"you promise?"

"i promise."

-----

i screamed to afraid to open my eyes. when i did the world seemed to be in slow motion. two police officers released me as they tried to help me out but i just fell to the ground. next to yoongi.

"hyung!!" i yelled out as i hugged him tightly.

"p-please h-yung. w-wake up. i can h-help you hyung!!" i yelled furiously as more tears fell from my eyes falling onto his lifeless body.

i was suddenly carried outside and as soon as i stepped outside i saw hoseok and the rest of the guys there.

"jimin!!" he yelled as he ran up to hug me.

when he hugged me i hugged him back not wanting to ever leave his sight. i missed him.

i missed every one even yoongi.

----

sad eyes, bad guys, mouth full of white lies.