s e v e n t e e n

surprise there's a few more chapters.

"Jimin come on we need to go to the funeral," Hoseok told Jimin as he walked into their room.

It had been a few days since Yoongi had passed away and since he was rescued. Everything had gone back to the way it was supposed to be but sometimes Jimin couldn't forget Yoongi.

"Yeah. Let's go," Jimin told him softly as he walked out of the room closing the door.

They entered at the car as Hoseok started to drive towards the graveyard.

- - -

The ceremony ended and Jimin was currently sitting next to yoongis grave.

"you know hyung?" he spoke into the silent air, "i don't blame you for anything really. i remembered that the orphanage treated you like crap because you said you wanted to be a rapper."

jimin laughed silently as his eyes began to water.

"i love you and i will always love you. you didn't mean it like you said. you didn't. hyung why did you leave me!! why!!"

hoseok slowly walked up to Jimin as he gently massaged his shoulders.

"are you hungry jimin?"

"a little bit hoseok," jimin replied.

"come on let's go get you some food. you need to stay healthy."

"but what about yoongi. what if he gets lonley," as jimin said that hoseok couldn't help but chuckle as his eyes began to water too.

"i miss him too jimin. but he won't be lonley you want to know why?"

jimin nodded.

"a few years ago he used to date this one kid. he would always go to the hospital to take care of him since the poor kid had cancer. he died 7 months later and something in my heart tells me they met again."

"really? but i miss him. i'm never going to see him again."

"he will always be here jimin," hoseok said putting a hand over each of their hearts. "he will always take care of us. all of us because he loves us all."

"thank you hyung," jimin said as he stood up hugging hoseok who hugged him back with a smile on his face as he looked at yoongis grave.

i forgive you yoongi-hyung

--
Guys!!
happy or sad ending??

if it's a sad ending their will be a short sequel.