Let The Romance Begin

When i went downstairs Luke was on the couch laying down with his hat on his face...typical. So i went over to him and sat infront of him directly 'Luke...wake up we need to talk',i said poking him....no answer. So i went and sat ON him...'Luke wakey wakey',i said shaking him....no answer. I was running out of ideas. So i did what most girls do to boys to wake them up...i kissed him.

When i kissed him the hairs on my neck stood up and i was feeling complete.I've always felt so empty and alone...until this kiss. All of a sudden his lips were moving in sync with mine. It was so unreal. Then noticed that the girls on the movies were usually dating the boy on the movie. So i pulled back and he was wide awake 'I should start not waking up more', he said winking at me 'Thats was a nice kiss by the way', he said licking his lips.

We've been sitting in the couch for like 15 minutes...doing nothing. 'Why were you ignoring me?',he said breaking the awkwardness 'Because i was upset',i said looking down 'Why?',he said looking at me 'I thought you guys were setting me up for embarrassment',i said looking at him  'I would never do that',he said dramatically putting his hands on his chest 'Yeah...you would',, i said laughing 'So...do you still wanna date me...because i can make it happen',he said scooting closer to me 'Yeah...i would',i said sitting on his lap (straddling)  'Ohh la la',he said putting his hands on my hips. Looking at his eyes then lips he leaned in and kissed me longly and passionetly.