Don't Shoot The Messenger

Hey guys!
I'm glad you've decided to check out my story, I just want to get a few things out of the way first okay?.... Alright then y'all let's get started!

I don't have the best grammar in the world, so until I can edit it and you know  the mistakes will bother you, I advise you not to read because you will get frustrated. Sorry about that guys
As of right now I have adopted you, you are my children I will love you and help you in any way I can! 

This is Gerard Way as Lukah Wolfe

And Michael Bono as Kasper Knight

___________________________

Kasper's POV

Panting I run down the street, Man I need to work out more! I can't go back there no fricking way! Why didn't I just take my car again? I jump to the nearest hiding place available. My head rests against the brick wall while I catch my breath. I feel blood trickling down my arm. Fricking bushes! Dang it now he'll find me.

*Whoosh*

I see his shoes through the bushes. I sigh knowing he's found me, it was only a matter of time before I was caught maybe he'll spare me? I mean of coarse he'll spare me he still my best friend right?

You might be a little confused.

My name is Kasper Knight and I'm a human and this is how I found out my best friend Lukah Wolfe is a vampire.

*Two days ago*

I open my eyes to my obsessively ringing phone. Can I not get a break for one Friday night just one I think angrily?

"What!" I growl into the phone.

"Hey it's Jess Lukah's gotten out of control again Kasper you need to come pick him up he's adamantly talking to a bush about the science behind cats, I think he's had enough alcohol dude"