Jeff (2)

I get off the bus to school. People again. Another day of my life I'll have to spend in hell. Great. As always, I rush to my class and don't talk to anyone. In math class, I find out we have a pop quiz. They hand in the fucking paper and, instead of writing what I am supposed to, I write: "THIS IS BULLSHIT" over the whole test. As soon as the teacher sees my inspiration and creativity that's on my quiz, she sends me to the principal's office. I'm kinda happy about it, though. My goal has always been getting kicked out of school and not seeing those assholes ever again. Now that I realize it, assholes are all over the place.
When I enter the principal's office, the guy doesn't seem surprised. Probably because he knows this is where I belong. He starts telling me I should take tests more seriously and that I need to get my shit together.
I wanted to spit all over his face or something. Nah! It's not his fault he got this job... Poor guy.

I take the bus back home and sit next to the same kid I always sit next to. Rule 1: don't talk to anyone.
Mission complete.

When I get home, I run up the stairs and see my little sister, Brenda. She's so cute. She's the only person I don't hate. Even though she's two years younger than me, I treat her like my baby-a fucking awkward name for that- because ever since my mom left my dad for being an alcoholic, mom doesn't give a shit about us two.