Chapter One

Kiara Nichole Smith's POV

Hi I'm Kiara Nichole Smith
Im a GANGSTER I'm cold,heartless, don't care other people. I'm a fil-am.

I lived here in California. That's it i hate talking it's fucking tiring!!!!!!

So I'm here in my room reading some lessons I learned earlier,but not in school. I'm home schooled and it's fucking nice!!

*knock knock*

" What the hell do you want!!!!" I said
"Young lady it's me Kim. Your dad wants to see you in his office." He's BUTLER Kim yes butler!!

Tss id just go to my dads office.

I didn't knock because it's tiring!!!

"What do you want old man??"

"Hi there princess."

"Tss just go to the point!!!"

"You are going to Philippines. And stay there for good.. And you are going to Smith's Academy our academy to run that."

"Fuck no way! I don't want to besides im fucking home schooled!!"

"Watch your mouth princess. I just want to get you on your social life."

"

"Fuck no i have my gangmates!!"

" I want you to graduate there if you don't want to your leaving to be a gangster!!"

"Fuck! Ok I agree!"

Then i leave the fucking room. But BEFORE that id came back and asked when is my flight..

It's 9:00 in the morning TOMORROW yes it's fucking nice right? He just told me earlier that he wants me to fucking graduate in our fucking school. Ugh im tired!!

◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️▪️◻️

Hi guys yhis is my first storey and i hope you support it muah!!!

Sorrygor the bad words that was supposed to be. And for
the grammar and typos!

Every emoji na makikita nyo sa mga title ng chapter ay nag rerepresent sa mangyayari/expression ng mga characters..