Girls Night

~Amy's POV~

Me, Jade, Nelly, Abi and Leona were sitting on the couch watching t.v. at the warehouse (in the breakroom; kinda like a living room area) waiting on Ellanae to come back from her assignment. There was nothing to watch so we were bored AF. Soon after flipping through millions of channels, we heard the truck pull up outside.

Everyone: Finally! She's back!

We all rushed outside the break room to the entrance of the warehouse to see her walking towards us smirking evilly to herself. I guess she did a job well done then. She put the car keys on the ke rack then told us that she will tell us all about it after she speaks to Bucks. As soon as she closedthe door to his office, Abigail turns to me.

Abi: She looks happy

Amy: You read m mind

~Ellanae POV~ *In Bucks' Office*

Ella- Hey Bucks. I did it.

Bucks- Did wh- ... ooh... good girl. Another job well done

Ella- Thanks

Bucks- OK... while you were gone, I thought of a plan to get to Jacob.

Ella- yesss... Ok tellme

Bucks- Ok calm down... so here's the plan... *says the plan* (ya'll have to figure out the plan along the way)

Ella- ooooh..... I like it

Bucks- Ok... you and the girls can head home now since everything is done for the day. I've got some work to do.

Ella- Ok.... bye.

*In the car w/ the girls*

Jade- So Ella, why were you so happy?

Ella- oh, I killed his cousin and now Bucks just told me a plan to get even closer to him...

Leona- Really... can we help pleeeaaasse

Ella- of course, we're sisters... i'm sure Bucks won't mind. let me tell you the plan ......... and here's what you guys can do........

*At home*

Chennelle- Ok girls, it's friday.... we finna turn up tonight!

Abi- yeah, lets hit the club

Amy- Let's get ready then

Me and the girls get ready and head downtstairs (outfit in the comments)

Jade- let's gooooooo *Busta Rhymes voice*

Typical Jade. We all pilled into my car and drove to a new club downtown called Club Hype.

*At Club Hype*

Chennelle- This club is hype!

Leona- so why do you thi- ... you know what, i'm not even going to try

Chennelle- wait, wha- oooohhhhh, the club's name is CLUB HYPE  and the club is ........ ohhhh

Ella- oh Jesus bless the girl that you made... anywayz let's go plzz

Jade- there are some very foine boys in here.... yaasss boo yassss.

Ella- well i'm going to get a drink.... ya'll can do what ever ou wanna do.

Amy- i'm coming with you Ella

Leona- me too

Jade- well imma go find myself a man 

Abi& Nelly- we're witchu girl

Ella- ok,  meet us at the entrance when your ready to leave

Jade, Abi, and Nelly- ok

*At the bar*

Ella- May we have three tequila shots please

Bartender- here you go...

Ella- thanks

*takes shots*

Amy- wooh.... that is strong.

Leona- can we have six more please

Ella- thanks again

*takes shots*

Leona- whoooo!!!

Ella- *laughing hysterically*

Amy- let's hit the dance floor

Leona- *starts twerking on some random guy*

Amy- *starts dancing crazily*

Ella- hey! wanna dance?!

??- sure!

?? wow, you got some moves

Ella- I know, but I got some other moves wanna show you...follow me. (remember she's drunk)

~Abigail POV~

I was dancing with this dude, when i saw Ellanae dragging this gu towards a room in the back. He was a nice carmel colour with a curly afro. I figured he was mixed cuz Ellanae's hair is similar. Anywayz .... I hope she doesn't do anything that she will regret. She looke drunk cuz she isn't the type of girl to do that.

~?? POV~

I was being pulled by this girl at the club. As I took a while to look at her, I realized she was very pretty. Her hair was long and curly and she had golden tips. She was a nice shade of brown and when I say mami had curves to die for ...... I totally mean it. As I snapped out of my thoughts, I realized I was in a dark room. I tried searching for a light switch when suddenly, the lights came on and there she was standing infront of me with a smirk on her face. She looked at me hungrily like I was a piece of meat. She then came close to my face and said " Do me". I could smell the alcohol in her breath and from then on, I knew she was drunk I'm still a virgin and I bet she is still one too and I don't plan on loosing it this way. I just need to find the right girl. So I ook her up bridal style and carried her out to the entrance of the club. As I reached the entrance, five girls rushed up to me with angry faces.

Girl #1- What did you do with her?!

??- I didn't do anything..... she locked me in the room with her then came onto me. I smelt the alcohol in her breath and figured she was drunk, so I took her out here. She doesn't look like the type of girl to do that anywayz.

Girl #2- oh... well thanks for bringing her here..

Girl #1- and i'm sorry for shouting at you , we thought something bad happened to her.

Girl #3- yh, we're all like sisters so we worry about each other alot.

??- why? *looks at them wierdly*

Girl #3- becau- oh nothing. Anywayz, e have to go now . Bye, and thanks again.

??- you're welcome

Girl #5- you're cute by the way

??- thanx.... nd tell your friend that she looks very pretty for me plz

Girl #5- ok.... will do, bye

And with that the girls headed home and went to bed. 

 AN: Chennelle on the side