october 17th, 2010

Today was the day that we had our meeting with management about Louis' and I's relationship. "You ready?" Louis whispered in my ear as I pulled my sweater on. "I guess? There isn't much we can be ready for. We don't know how this is going to go." I said grabbing my phone and wallet and placing them in my pockets. "Don't worry it'll be fine." He said grabbing my hand and walking is out the door.

**********************************************************************************************

When we arrived at the office building we saw simon waiting in the lobby. We also saw two people from management and a young lady looks likes she's around Louis' age. I'm guessing she was a daughter of one of the people off the team. We shook hands and walked into a conference room. "Alright so Simon talked to us about your relationship and we didn't like what we were hearing." Said on of the men in suits as he took a seat. I looked down and saw Louis place his hand on my right knee. "Well we..." Louis began to say as Simon cut him off. "Louis, since you are the older one you will be assigned a beard." Simon said pointing his hand to the young lady in the back corner of the room. "What? I don't want a beard? I don't want to hide my relationship with Harry." Louis said in a loud tone. how could they assign a girlfriend to Louis. They can't say who we date and don't date. "What?" I simply said as my eyes filled with tears. "Louis, we will be assigning you with Eleanor Calder a former student at the university of man..." A man started to say a Louis stood up slapping his hands on the desk. "I don't care where she goes to school, her name or even her I don't want her to be my girlfriend." Louis screamed at the management team. "I'm sorry Louis you don't have a choice. It's in your contract. We can have a say on if your girlfriend/boyfriend gives you/band a bad image. And you dating Harry gives everyone a bad image." He said placing his hands on our backs and leading us out the door. "We already set up a date for you and Eleanor to go on. And your couple name is Elounor." He said shutting the door behind us leaving is all in our thoughts.

**********************************************************************************************

The whole car ride was silent. None of us wanted to say a word better yet we didn't know a word to say. How was this happening. What does this mean for Larry Stylinson.