Interrogation

"Want to practice again?"I ask him.

"Yes." I kiss Remus and quickly realise something, we need more privacy so I hand him, 'The Marauders' map'. "Go to the Ravenclaw House door and when asked the riddle say'I need not the answer I seek a raven' those words, exactly, the portrait will know you have come to see me and she will let you pass."
"Where did you get this?"
"Stole it from Potter the first day he was nice to me. What? I get what I want, I got you." I kiss Remus and we decide to meet later on.

~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~*****~***

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! What if Remus is in trouble or has been caught?
I go outside and speak to the portrait of Miss Ravenclaw, "Maam, I was wondering has a young boy, Remus Lupin perhaps, passed through?" She smiles at me and I instantly know what she means by it so I hurriedly add, "He's my boyfriend!"
She smiles at me again, "Perhaps."
"You don't help you know! Lupin!" He arrives around the corner, followed by Sirius and Potter. "I gotta go!" I zip around the corner and run towards the girls' bathroom. I hide there for the rest of the night. The marauders are too embarrassed to come in a girls' lavatory. I hear them send Pettigrew in after me a couple of times in his animagus and I just keep batting him on the head. What did I do wrong? Why does everybody hate me? Wait. Did somebody find about me being a parseltongue? With all the drama going around about the Chamber of Secrets I'm probably suspect #1. Personally, I suggest that Lucius Malfoy. He's a dodgy character.