Chapter Five: Tour

I was laying on the couch still at the O2L house from when I stayed the night last night. I look up and saw Ricky cooking pancakes and Sam eating the banana Ricky threw at me. Connor was on his phone looking at tumblr and Jc and Kian went to go get ready for the day.

"Aww hey Wishbone." I said while Wishbone was laying next to me.

I saw Kian walk out of his room in his black skinny ripped jeans. And a red maroon shirt with a snapback. I loved it. I had to look away so the O2L boys did not get suspicious. I smelled a whiff of pancakes.

"Its ready if you want some, Emily." Ricky said while putting the plate of pancakes on the counter.

I got up from the couch and went to eat.

"Um why are you wearing Kian's sweatshirt?" Sam said looking at me.
"Um...I found it on the couch and I just wore it because I got cold." I said with a thumbs up....I was a horrible lier. Or maybe they are just gullible.
"Oh ok." Sam said looking away. While I grabbed a pancake.
"I can take that back Emily." Kian said while walking up to me.
"Oh yeah." I said awkwardly while taking off Kian's sweatshirt and gave it to him.
"AHHH! Why is my pancake spicy!!!!" Jc said while running to get milk.
"Hahahahah." Kian laughed in the other room.
"F*** you Kian!" Jc said while laughing.
"Oh my god THAT WAS THE GOOD PANCAKE KIAN!!" Ricky said while looking at Jc's pancake.
"Well not anymore." Kian said while walking in to the room laughing.
"Oh no....GUYS!" Connor said looking at his phone.
"What." I said eating my pancake.
"Our tour!!! Starts flipping today!" Connor said with a worried look.
"Are you serious." Kian said staring at Connor.
"Yes dead serious." Connor said while getting up to show Kian the dates for the tour.
"Oh guys we gotta get ready." Kian said.

All the guys went and packed. I sat on my chair sad because they were all leaving. I already went on my tour last month. They would be gone...Kian would be gone. I heard Kian walk up up behind me. He grabbed my hand.

"Follow me." He said while taking me outside.
"Yeah?" I said while looking at him sadly.
"Come with us." He said while grabbing both of my hands.
"Why. This is your O2L tour." I said while swinging our hands."
"I don't care who's tour it is. Emily, Come with us it would be fun." He said looking at me in the eyes.
"Ok...I will." I said smiling and looking down.
"Thanks." He said while hugging me.

I hugged him and saw Trevor in the kitchen. I had to push Kian away quickly so Trevor did not see.

"What." Kian said looking at me.
"Trevor." I said pointing at the window.
"Oh ok lets go." Kian said while walking back inside.
"Hey guys." Trevor said while getting water.
"Hey you all packed?" Kian said while Jc walked in with all of the guys suitcases.
"Im guessing thats a yes." Kian said while looking at Jc and laughing.
"Our flight leaves in 3 hours. We need to go." Connor said while grabbing his suitcase.

Everyone grabbed their suitcases and walked out into the Van and put everything in it. I was wondering if everyone knew I was going.

"Guys." I said while they all looked at me.
"Im coming." I said smiling.
"THATS......AWESOME!" Sam said while he walked up and hugged me. I could tell Kian was getting jealous.
"Yeah..I know right." I said While i stopped hugging Sam.
"Well lets go get your stuff." Trevor said as he got in the car.

We all went in the car and drove to my house. I ran inside and packed a suitcase full of clothes, Makeup, Food.
I went back out and Ricky was driving, Sam was in the passenger seat, I was in the back in the middle of Kian and Jc while Trevor was sitting in the front sharing a seat with Sam. Connor was sharing a seat with me. It was a fun drive we all sang loud songs. And turned the music all the way up in the car. We would scream at people driving by us and we all laughed. Me and Kian held hands secretly. I cant wait to get to the airport. I hope we all meet fans...To Be Continued

••THANKS!! I hope you enjoyed it!! Chapter 6 will be out very soon!! Follow for a Follow!!••